Pod Your Reef

Best Clownfish Breeding Book on Kindle?

FireCorals

Was wondering if you guys can recommend a good Clownfish Breeding book that is available on Kindle? With all the years I have been in this hobby I have never bred clownfish and this something I have always wanted to do. Of course I chose the busiest time of my life to start thinking about actually doing this, but I don't plan to start right away and want to learn everything I can before sticking my foot into, what I consider to be, a very sensitive process.

I would appreciate any and all suggestions / comments.

Thank you,

Mike C.

I would say save your $$ and just read the thread's on here :D

Pickle's Guide to Breeding is the Cliff's notes version of his very long extensive thread, and is extremely informative.

There really aren't many breeding books that I have come across that I like. Everyone will recommend Joyce Wilkerson's book but not sure if that is on Kindle. I have honestly never read it though so...

I would say save your $$ and just read the thread's on here :D

Pickle's Guide to Breeding is the Cliff's notes version of his very long extensive thread, and is extremely informative.

There really aren't many breeding books that I have come across that I like. Everyone will recommend Joyce Wilkerson's book but not sure if that is on Kindle. I have honestly never read it though so...

I appreciate that. Will definitely check it out.

Archived