Pod Your Reef

PYA - Small Order

lhernandez86

lhernandez86

Got a small order in yesterday and I can't say enough about the quality of items he carries. Ordered a Purple Rain Anemone and it was extremely healthy attached instantly to my rock and looks insane under my LEDS! Also got a nice Sunny D Frag that opened up even before my lights came on. Great seller and I would recommend everyone to do business with him.

Thanks!

Luis H

lhernandez86

lol might frag them when they grow out...but wouldnt might have a large colony of these. They are super bright and have great color.

lhernandez86
Pics of your purple rains?

I havent taken any yet, been meaning to start a tank thread to show livestock and coral as I get them. Replied to your PM also...

Will do! I'll be restocking that section as much as possible this coming week when I have some free time. So keep your eyes open!

They're going into my little tank, which doesn't even have a light yet. But yes, I'll keep my eyes peeled.

buddythelion
Got a small order in yesterday and I can't say enough about the quality of items he carries. Ordered a Purple Rain Anemone and it was extremely healthy attached instantly to my rock and looks insane under my LEDS! Also got a nice Sunny D Frag that opened up even before my lights came on. Great seller and I would recommend everyone to do business with him.

Thanks!

Luis H

Wut. He has nems? Where? I want my bloody roses.

lhernandez86
Will do! I'll be restocking that section as much as possible this coming week when I have some free time. So keep your eyes open!

Thanks!

Wut. He has nems? Where? I want my bloody roses.

"Had" got this last week or the week before just waited a bit for the shipping.

Glad you liked everything Luis. Will keep an eye out for a nice true perc for ya.

Lol meant "Thanks!" to this...

Archived