inTank Media Baskets

► 10,000th Order Special ◄

inTank

10000orders-1.png

Very soon inTank will be honored to receive it's 10,000th order! This is huge because we all like even fun numbers. It is also huge because in four (4) years it is hard to imagine that 10,000 boxes will have been packed and sent on their way worldwide with my two hands. This is one thing I enjoy doing and will do as long as I can.

inTank was started April 17, 2008, we didn't really have a name besides the "StevieT Basket" then just very crudely cut pieces of acrylic that were glued together to form what could be a media basket.

Sadly that unit does not exist any more but unit number two does in the timeline on the office wall. :)

The website went live in November 2008 and order number "#1" (didn't start at 1 just like a check book ;) ) is calculated off of this. Before that email was the form of order management along with an excel sheet to track sales.

So on to the fun part:

In celebration the 10,000th order that is received will be refunded 100%

But there is more if you click now...

• Order 10,000 = 100% Discount including shipping. Refunded after item(s) are shipped
  • Order 9,999 = 75% Discount including shipping. Refunded after item(s) are shipped
  • Order 9,998 = 50% Discount including shipping. Refunded after item(s) are shipped
  • Order 9,997 = 25% Discount. Refunded after item(s) are shipped
  • Order 9,996 = 15% Discount. Refunded after item(s) are shipped
  • Order 9,995 = You should have waited a few minutes....

Discounts apply to all orders including international orders. As mentioned earlier the ride up to the 10,000th order will happen soon. Because we did not start at order #1 current order line is not representative so no cheatin'.

inTank you for keeping me busy and doing what I love, creating solutions, not sleeping enough, and logistics.

-Steve

http://mediabaskets.com/

• Order 10,000 = 100% Discount including shipping. Refunded after item(s) are shipped
  • Order 9,999 = 75% Discount including shipping. Refunded after item(s) are shipped
  • Order 9,998 = 50% Discount including shipping. Refunded after item(s) are shipped
  • Order 9,987 = 25% Discount. Refunded after item(s) are shipped
  • Order 9,986 = 15% Discount. Refunded after item(s) are shipped
  • Order 9,985 = You should have waited a few minutes....

Did you mean 9997, 9996, and 9995 rather than 87, 86, and 85? ;)

• 5 weeks later...

Did you hit 10,000?! I'm hoping to place an order on Monday and this would be awesome! ;) Will there be a May special if I don't place the order with the bday code? :happy:

We are getting very very close now but that all I can say. We have been having monthly coupons for a while now, I would suspect that continues for a while now.

This is going to happen, the internet gods have foretasted an 89% chance Friday May 4th :wizard:

10000orders2.jpg

Euphyllia

OH MAI GAWSH SO ESSITING! :o

If I weren't taking down my tanks, I would order new bulbs tomorrow because all of mine are over a year old. :D

probably the reason why you are taking down your tank. You should have changed those sooner, like next week when they arrive from inTanky

Euphyllia
probably the reason why you are taking down your tank. You should have changed those sooner, like next week when they arrive from inTanky

Naaahh... Teehee. I may need lights for growing plants though, but less than 6000K. :P

I know a place that indirectly sells marijuana growing equipment, I can get some lights from there. :D

Jessy-Ray

Holy crap i was trying order while i was at TAFE earlier hahaa i wonder how close i was considering that I'm doing now

Congratulations to these winners! You will receive applicable credits to your payment method.

Thank you all for your continued support of inTank. These past four years have been a blast. It's hard to imagine 10,000+ boxes have been packed up and shipped worldwide.

Invoice # Discount Name

11120........100% + ship.....Walter S.

11117........75% + ship.......Arnoldo G.

11116........50% + ship.......Chris B.

11115........25%.................Brian T.

11114........15%.................Peter S.

payment errors make up for the missing invoice numbers. Lucky you Walter.

subsailor07

Thanks inTank (STEVIE T) for this order special! I can't believe I actually won something. I got the 75% off. If ya'll were wondering what I ordered:

BioCube 29 Package Deal, Nimble Nano Cleaner, Hydor Theo 100 Watt Heater, Poly Filter Floss, Hydor Koralia Nano 425

Woot!

That was a big one, I believe it was the largest order of this giveaway and at 75% plus free shipping the largest discount :)

:welcome: to N-R

It will be a few days until I can afford lunch again but congrats!

Archived