Alpha Aquaculture

Alpha Aquaculture

Raceway Pioneer

• Sponsor
  • 453 posts
  • Joined 04 Jun 2011

Check it out!

ORA Picasso female x Snowcasso male

I purchased this pair from Rudy, oceancube, and he shipped them on 3-12-2012. Today, 3-27-2012 they have already laid a nice little clutch. He told me they are like clockwork laying every 14 days. I received them and almost to the hour they hit the tank they laid 14 days later. Such a beautiful pair of clowns. I feel blessed and hope these eggs do well :) Thanks Rudy!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
preserve our natural reefs through captive aquaculture

VIDEOS of every single fish
Dozens of stunning CLOWNFISH on the site right now!

Posted Image

Paigee

Paigee

Nano Reefer

• Members
  • 1,317 posts
  • Joined 24 Jun 2011
  • Vancouver, Canada
It's interesting to see this glowing review contrasted against that horrible one a few threads down. Glad everything is good for you! :)

Mike C.

Mike C.

LED4LIFE

• Members
  • 1,376 posts
  • Joined 29 Jan 2012
  • Cooper City, Florida

It's interesting to see this glowing review contrasted against that horrible one a few threads down. Glad everything is good for you! :)

I agree. Those are some beauties!
Posted Image-Posted Image-Posted Image-Posted Image

JamesHL88

JamesHL88

o.Oż?

• Members
  • 1,668 posts
  • Joined 21 Dec 2011
Is this some type of PR damage control?

Deckoz2302

Deckoz2302

Stony Reefer

• Members
  • 6,087 posts
  • Joined 29 Aug 2011
  • Raleigh, North Carolina
Its funny how different this is in comparison the other thread. However I have done higher dollar business with you and would trust your word over a random new comer bashing Rudy - especially with all the time and effort you have put into the amazing shop you've been creating and the customer service you provided me with. Kris those fish are gorgeous. I may end up ordering another pair from you sometime in the next few months. Keep us updated on the clutches!

OceanariumProject_zpsdcf024fc.jpg

dickie52

dickie52

in my own world where they know me

• Members
  • 8,720 posts
  • Joined 01 Jun 2003
  • NY
Once again, Rudy Rules!!!

why didn't you use the site feedback and questions forum? you ass hole.

Posted Image

yeah, or we'll rape you so hard the room will stink.

mrg02d

mrg02d

Nano Reefer

• Members
  • 1,023 posts
  • Joined 30 Jun 2010
Yay for Rudy. Glad to see him still going strong.

akma

akma

Nano Reefer

• Members
  • 469 posts
  • Joined 24 Aug 2007
  • New York
Dang tha'ts a nice pair.

Newest build: elos 70

http://www.nano-reef...los-70-upgrade/

My new tank build: 36 Gallon Elos midi:
http://www.nano-reef...howtopic=298632

My retired solana!
http://www.nano-reef...?...=259158&hl=

dweeeezy

dweeeezy

Nano Reefer

• Members
  • 268 posts
  • Joined 17 Nov 2011
  • San Fernando Valley
That has to be one of the nicest looking pair of clownfish I have ever seen.

oceancube

oceancube

Nano Reefer

• Members
  • 744 posts
  • Joined 28 Sep 2003
  • san antonio, texas
they are awsome , i miss them already.more food = more bigger clutches.. i did replace most of my broodstock and im going a different direction with my breeding, i see lots of picasso breeders nowadays so i decided to concentrate on my super snowflake project, i will use my own males produced here in house in south texas.i will soon have some very nice offspring from some pairings i have put together myself, from design to body shape to size ,i think ive got my 5 solid pairs now, im starting a new journey in this breeding project and i hope to make it alot more better and also produce better babies.. nomore negative things, thoughts, etc... fresh ready to show what i can do and have been doing for quiet some time... just want to thank kris for the support and his trust in me after my super bad review, and thank all my supporters and or nanoreefers.now collect some babies kris........
"as you command megatron"

mrg02d

mrg02d

Nano Reefer

• Members
  • 1,023 posts
  • Joined 30 Jun 2010

they are awsome , i miss them already.more food = more bigger clutches.. i did replace most of my broodstock and im going a different direction with my breeding, i see lots of picasso breeders nowadays so i decided to concentrate on my super snowflake project, i will use my own males produced here in house in south texas.i will soon have some very nice offspring from some pairings i have put together myself, from design to body shape to size ,i think ive got my 5 solid pairs now, im starting a new journey in this breeding project and i hope to make it alot more better and also produce better babies.. nomore negative things, thoughts, etc... fresh ready to show what i can do and have been doing for quiet some time... just want to thank kris for the support and his trust in me after my super bad review, and thank all my supporters and or nanoreefers.now collect some babies kris........

We got your back!