Top Shelf Aquatics

I need a supercharger, so more ultra aussie acans up for sale - some $8

skulls_and_sparrows

skulls_and_sparrows

Alright, so I am wanting to get a super charger for my car...so I am putting some acans up for sale from the frag tank...all pics are WYSIWYG, all aussie ultra acans.

Lighting is orphek pr-25 uv's the only post processing work was white balance...thats it!! And these things are sick!!!!!

Its the same as before...the more you buy the cheaper they become...some are only $8 per head...BUT I will not be capping the cost, as these are some sweet acans. I will break them up into groups, as some are more ultra then the others...you can mix and match groups, BUT the frags from each group, will only go down to their lowest point for that group...for example, you can not get 8 frags, and the ones from a group where the cheapest they going is the cheapest listed in the group...Please just ask for quotes if it does not make sense :-)

Shipping will be as follows, all overnight

0-200 = $35

201-325 = $20

326+ =FREE

Shipping from Portland, Oregon

1st group...$28 per head, for 1-2 frags, $25 per head for 3-5 frags, and $20 per head for 6+ frags

#1 - $28

_DSC3547.jpg

#2 - $112

_DSC3536.jpg

#3 - $28

_DSC3535.jpg

#4 - $28

_DSC3534.jpg

#5 - $56

_DSC3533.jpg

#6 - $56

_DSC3531.jpg

#7 - $56

_DSC3530.jpg

#8 - $28

_DSC3529.jpg

#9 - $28

_DSC3521.jpg

#10 - $112

_DSC3520.jpg

#11 - $56

_DSC3519.jpg

#12 - $84

_DSC3516.jpg

#13 - $28

_DSC3515.jpg

#14 - $28

_DSC3514.jpg

#15 - $56

_DSC3512.jpg

2nd group...$18 per head, for 1-2 frags, $15 per head for 3-5 frags, and $12 per head for 6+ frags

#16 - $36

_DSC3551.jpg

#17 - $36

_DSC3550.jpg

#18 - $36

_DSC3546.jpg

#19 - $54

_DSC3542.jpg

#20 - $54

_DSC3541.jpg

#21 - $36

_DSC3532.jpg

#22 - $36

_DSC3518.jpg

3rd group...$14 per head, for 1-2 frags, $11 per head for 3-5 frags, and $8 per head for 6+ frags

#23 - $42

_DSC3559.jpg

#24 - $28

_DSC3555.jpg

#25 - $28

_DSC3554.jpg

#26 - $42

_DSC3548.jpg

#27 - $28

_DSC3540.jpg\

C.I._Reefer
Local Pickup? Location?

ya, no doubt, if you are local I'll be all over it. Some nice acans and pretty decent prices, but no way in hell $55 is justifiable for shipping.

skulls_and_sparrows
ya, no doubt, if you are local I'll be all over it. Some nice acans and pretty decent prices, but no way in hell $55 is justifiable for shipping.

I am sorry you feel that way...but shipping is usually about 60-70 for overnight...so if someone orders only $150 in coral and I have to eat that much in shipping there is no point...I am willing to bet that if I gave you actually shipping it would be more, plus I gotta buy heat packs, boxes, some sort of insulation, containers for housing the coral during shipment...

Let me know what your order would be and how much you feel fair shipping would be and maybe we can work something out..

• 3 weeks later...
ok pricing on.shipping dropped. maybe this wil sell some.

Shipping is not cheap I will side with you on this. You have to buy a box and styrofoam then cut the styrfoam to fit. You have to buy bags tape and heat or cold packs if needed. People think bags tape styrofoam is cheap. Not when you have to drive to go get it all or pay to have it shipped to you. Then you have the actual price of shipping and driving it to the drop off location.

LMAO

It is very justifiable

Shipping is not cheap I will side with you on this. You have to buy a box and styrofoam then cut the styrfoam to fit. You have to buy bags tape and heat or cold packs if needed. People think bags tape styrofoam is cheap. Not when you have to drive to go get it all or pay to have it shipped to you. Then you have the actual price of shipping and driving it to the drop off location.

LMAO

It is very justifiable

+1

$55 is real reasonable for overnight.

BUMP for awesome acans.

Are #4 and #14 the same frag?

skulls_and_sparrows
#8 and #9 look like the exact same frag too. I'm interested, but getting worried here...

I think you are right...my bad...I took so many pictures, that I must have forgotten and shot a couple of twice...Its an honest mistake on my part...I am really not here to screw anyone over...also to boot, I have a many frags that sitting next to each other almost look the same, lol...very slight differences...let me know which you might be interested in, I will confirm if its the real deal or not...LOL...very sorry again.

AquaticEngineer
Can we see a pic of the car? ;)

Its a pretty sick ass new Challenger B) Brandon was over at my place about a week ago dropping off a tank.

acropora1981
Its a pretty sick ass new Challenger B) Brandon was over at my place about a week ago dropping off a tank.

Pics, or it didn't happen ;)

Archived