Innovative Marine Aquariums

akmas elos midi

akma

lol xxi you funny man.

So I had some aiptasia and ordered some nudibranches.

While acclimating I threw in an aiptasia into the little container and these guys are demolishing it:

nudibranch.jpg

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
lol xxi you funny man.

So I had some aiptasia and ordered some nudibranches.

While acclimating I threw in an aiptasia into the little container and these guys are demolishing it:

nudibranch.jpg

Excellent pictures! Your tank looks really great! Kinda camera you use?

Excellent pictures! Your tank looks really great! Kinda camera you use?

Thanks zero. The nudie I took with my iPhone. iPhone is the easiest and quick. For close ups I use a canon t3i with 100mm lens. Where in no are you?

O, man! You got the two elos tanks I want!

Good pick up dude.

Thanks man. The mini was impulse cause it was a great del. lol

Deleted User 4

mmm so where did you put the swales basslet to? you plan on keeping the elos mini? along with the live rocks that came with it?

• 1 month later...

Just picked up some new frags. I had most of these but for various reasons needed to replace.

Thought i'd post:

JF Strawberry shortcake:

strawberryshortcake.jpg

Upscale microlados:

upscalemicro.jpg

Green poci:

greenpoci.jpg

Pink BOOOOBIES!!!!!!!!!

pinkboobies.jpg

baby's breath~~

babybreath.jpg

Picked up a sick yuma and some nice shrooms. Quarantining them at the moment. Will post pics of them soon.

lol, yea it's cherry corals I believe he said shazaam acan.

I used to have a full 120 sps, but got bored and went back to lps. Constant back and forth if I get bored of one and altely i've been loving sps again. lol

Deleted User 4

lololol dude I've never tried sps before in my life except when I use to work at the fish store back then....

I was thiinking of getting alittle sps for my new tank but then I've just ordered 16 frags that are all lps.. so now I won't have any room for sps LOL

btw, you still have that 120?? I'd like to see a picture of that hahah

Just have to keep parameters stable. The key is stability. I need to get my doser up for this tank. Been just hand dosing.

here's my 120. It was custom built rimless with starphire built by aquarium obsessed. I wish I never sold this system, but I didn't have the space and time then.

tank2.jpg

This in the beginning. Can't seem to find pics of it a year later with sps grown out.

pic1.jpg

Deleted User 4

ahhh Nice. I see, yeah big tanks...not only do they costs a grip but you also tend to hold over stress overall when taking care of it. This is why people go nano. ahah

• 2 weeks later...

Just picked up an innovative marine 16 tank for my clownfish pairs. Split the middle with egg crate and netting. Going to use a HOB refuge for filtration:

innovativemarine.jpg

• 1 month later...

Haven't updated in awhile. Started to mount corals and realized I ran out of glue before I could start with the acans. Need to mount them because I literally have almost no space on the sandbed anymore. I lost a few acans and sps during the first day of our 100 degree weather because our AC went down.

First is an updated FTS:

fronttankshot.jpg

ahhh Nice. I see, yeah big tanks...not only do they costs a grip but you also tend to hold over stress overall when taking care of it. This is why people go nano. ahah

Heard that I just went from a 75 to a 30 gallon rimless shallow. To much maintenace on the 75 for me to keep up with.

Deleted User 4
Heard that I just went from a 75 to a 30 gallon rimless shallow. To much maintenace on the 75 for me to keep up with.

True, true. Larger reefs costs quite the triple and quadriple as well...

But in a full decked out large sps reef it looks insane. Eventually when I buy my own place and I will go back up to a large reef. For now i'm happy with my nano's.

Here's a few acans:

CC shazaams:

ccshazaam.jpg

Gameover Acan:

gameover.jpg

Ktar's Hypnosis Acan:

ktarhypnosis.jpg

And a sweet blasto CT halo:

CThalo.jpg

• 1 month later...

Took a few pics. Really started loving blasto's recently:

Quick FTS. I actually started mounting corals. Will take another picture once i'm done with mounting.

FTS.jpg

2 new blasto's I picked up:

akmablasto.jpg

greenhulkblasto.jpg

And one of the sickest acans in my collection:

newestacan.jpg

Also, the newest addition to the fish family. My baby chevron tang~ Smallest guy in my tank. About the size of a quarter. In a few years he'll be bigger than all them put together.

chevrontang.jpg

Archived