Pod Your Reef

•••Tiny box of sea water•••

JR!

rescaped some. wanted more room for tons of zoas. pics tomorrow :D

Haha Scaping a pico reef is fun in itself. I stood in front of mine for a few min with 8pounds of rock in a bucket. saying what the H#*%.+ facepalm+ lol

Only 2 1/2 -2 made it in there.

JR are you going to use a float swith? to deal with evap. or do the hampster bottle deal?

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Haha Scaping a pico reef is fun in itself. I stood in front of mine for a few min with 8pounds of rock in a bucket. saying what the H#*%.+ facepalm+ lol

Only 2 1/2 -2 made it in there.

JR are you going to use a float swith? to deal with evap. or do the hampster bottle deal?

For mow just top offs by hand but maybe a switch soon

Still waiting fir switch in mail.

Have you decided what kinds of corals your adding?

FYI I took the optics off my gu10 bulbs and the color is soooo much better.

white by itself looks yellow.

blue looks great.

together look Nice!!

1 last obversation. Ive noticed that 1 blue bulb with 60 optics. no other light source over a few weeks was good enough to make some mushrooms split and zoas grow a few heads.

at least for me that worked.

Still waiting fir switch in mail.

Have you decided what kinds of corals your adding?

FYI I took the optics off my gu10 bulbs and the color is soooo much better.

white by itself looks yellow.

blue looks great.

together look Nice!!

1 last obversation. Ive noticed that 1 blue bulb with 60 optics. no other light source over a few weeks was good enough to make some mushrooms split and zoas grow a few heads.

at least for me that worked.

thanks man. for coral im going to all zoas. nothing else.

on another note. heater had the water was at 90 when i came home from work for a bit :/ not to happy about that. now time to get something else.

It's looking really good :D
Love the unique overflow box on the Aquaclear!

thanks you two. i think im going to have to sell the whole set up. i dont think im gonna have the time with work, many changes are going to be happening there soon :/

I hope you don't have to sell it! This could be amazing once it settles down and grows out.

im gonna do what i can. all zoa garden is what i have hopes for.

Oh no bro, hopefully once everything get situatated, I am sure you probably upgrade to something better.

It was a good tank while it last.

Yea. Were gonna be super busy at work right now and I wanna take good care of the other tank. I'm sure ill start another Pico soon.

Archived