Pod Your Reef

•••Tiny box of sea water•••

JR!

Current Fts/Fes

6883597916_86c1f23042_z.jpg

Well all the cool kids seem to be doing it so i thought i would too.

7x7x7 acrylic cube

1.48 gallons (us)

Gonna go bare bottom and all zoas and inverts. PomPom is gonna be the star of the tank.

Current fts and fes

STcW5.jpg?1

cxsi6.jpg?1

Equipment List

• AC20 w/chemi-pure & purigen
  • Toms powerhead
  • Heater? Marina 10watt
  • Light?2 Epistars led bulbs

To do list

• water and rock
  • Paint back and bottom black
  • Figure out light and heater
  • Overflow from glazer maybe

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Islandoftiki

Tagging along. Nice setup.

Pom Poms are awesome, but mine is pretty reclusive most of the time. However, my cleaner shrimp are the life of the party. Always front and center and come to the front edge of the tank to greet me.

Tagging along. Nice setup.

Pom Poms are awesome, but mine is pretty reclusive most of the time. However, my cleaner shrimp are the life of the party. Always front and center and come to the front edge of the tank to greet me.

we'll see how it goes. im gonna try to make the scape so he kinda has to be seen. that is always subject to change though

that could work

its so inexpensive

you could also do one PAR bulb

have you look at rapidled for DIY? They have square heat sinks that would work perfectly over this

that could work

its so inexpensive

you could also do one PAR bulb

have you look at rapidled for DIY? They have square heat sinks that would work perfectly over this

im gonna look at rapid right now. i defiantly wanna do a diy kit this time.

Subbed! Welcome to the contest, just in time since everyone is chomping at the bit waiting for April 1st...lol..Naw, no rush ;) Glad to have you on board, yet one more unique little tiny piece of the ocean to admire... Good Luck!

contest judge

Meta

Well, there certainly are a lot of really talented builds here, but who knows...At this point it's anyones game! :)

I call shenanigans and the FTS/FES :). Unless of course you and Aqualara have the exact same placement and tape measure :P

....Glad to see you picked that up. Looking forward to seeing how this turns out.

Great start buddy! I use to have a small size tank like yours. Wish I still have mine but can't wait to see where this go.

Thanks for visiting my thread as I am in the progress of building, I will do the same for yours

-cheers,

David

shaneandjohn

I am glad to see you have entered. I LOVE your cube.

I am a big fan of cubes, especially of these small sizes... Good luck wit the contest.

I will be following and tracking your progress. :)

I call shenanigans and the FTS/FES :). Unless of course you and Aqualara have the exact same placement and tape measure :P

....Glad to see you picked that up. Looking forward to seeing how this turns out.

Haha yea ill have a bunch of pics when it gets here friday

shame i just set up a 12" true cube and i'm net 3.75 gallons after the sand and rock.

Get a smaller tank and enter. Its gonna be a ton of fun!

Great start buddy! I use to have a small size tank like yours. Wish I still have mine but can't wait to see where this go.

Thanks for visiting my thread as I am in the progress of building, I will do the same for yours

-cheers,

David

Thanks man :D

Cant wait to see what you do with this... Good luck and have fun. Cubes are nice builds.

Me to. I have a ton of ideas going in my head

thats the #$%@ right thur.

do it

Yea I think I'm gonna go with the rapid kit.

I am glad to see you have entered. I LOVE your cube.

I am a big fan of cubes, especially of these small sizes... Good luck wit the contest.

I will be following and tracking your progress. :)

Thanks I'm glad you like it

The rapid LED kit and heatsink are top notch... DO IT! :)

That's what I've been hearing. I have some crap leds to run till I have the extra cash for it.

Archived