inTank Media Baskets

FS: AIO Refugium for 20L and 5.5g, Mini Frag Rack, HOB Surface Skimmer Box

YankeePete

• Replies 497
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I received my surface skimmer today, my first impression great piece of equipment. The quality of this is very nice. Magnets are very strong to hold in place, it even looks like the ones on the inside are inside of the acrylic The skimmer box has enough room for a heater and my filters intake. I would highly recommend this product, really gives my tank a cleaner look, thanks YankeePete.

• Like 1
coachfraley
I received my surface skimmer today, my first impression great piece of equipment. The quality of this is very nice. Magnets are very strong to hold in place, it even looks like the ones on the inside are inside of the acrylic The skimmer box has enough room for a heater and my filters intake. I would highly recommend this product, really gives my tank a cleaner look, thanks YankeePete.

Which AC do you have? Did you mod your intake tube, or just get rid of the extension piece?

Which AC do you have? Did you mod your intake tube, or just get rid of the extension piece?

Ac50 just removed the extension

Great...thank you for the comments. I am glad it is working well for you. What are you using for a heater?

Tim

• Like 1
Great...thank you for the comments. I am glad it is working well for you. What are you using for a heater?

Tim[/quote

Can not remember what brand the heater is, and I am at work. I will check later tonight.

wesley42079

YankeePete, I wanted to know if you can design and built me a AIO for my 40 breeder.

I love your craftsmanship. Everything looks too, too good.

YankeePete, I wanted to know if you can design and built me a AIO for my 40 breeder.

I love your craftsmanship. Everything looks too, too good.

Yes I will work on a 40B AIO as well being I have had a number of people ask about them. What are some of the features you are looking for in a 40B sized unit?

• Like 1
northstar1357

i think you should start your own business in customized chambers for 10G, 20G H & L then 40G. most used tanks for nano reef. Very cool Design. Much better than some of the stuff certain individuals try to sell here.

Yes I will work on a 40B AIO as well being I have had a number of people ask about them. What are some of the features you are looking for in a 40B sized unit?

AIO Chamber box mounted with magnets! that way, it's easily removable to clean. Also big enough to fit a tunze 9002 skimmer.

I would prefer to have it as a corner unit or center unit, instead of a taking up a whole left/right side.

I could make a few extra mini frag racks for $5.00 each plus shipping. The current magnets I use are good for 1/4" glass.

Could you add me to the waiting list? :) they look great.

Thank you to everyone for their interest in my 20L AIO's, Skimmer Boxes and mini frag racks. I pm'ed everyone I think who asked about frag racks. In case I didn't I can make more as there is requests for them, still $5.00 each and $5 shipping for an unlimited number of them to an USA address. Same thing with HOB Surface Skimmers and 20L AIO kits, I can make more as needed.

• Like 1
wesley42079

+1 to Cuboy's recommendation.

I would like the 40 Breeder AIO to either be a corner or back center.

I am thinking 12" to 16" length x 5" width x 16" height.

4 chambers would be nice:

1- heater

2- filter floss and purigen

3- chaeto

4-return (maxi jet 900, Hydor Evolution)

I'll get out and take measurements on a 40B tomorrow. I am leaning towards a couple of shelves in the 1st chamber ie. overflow side for filter pad/floss, carbon, etc and heater, 2nd chamber sized for a Tunze 9002 skimmer or can be used for Chaeto and a 3rd chamber being for the return pump. There could be a 4th chamber so there could be a skimmer and Chaeto but it would make for a rather large unit. This would be a center on the back wall AIO, siliconed on. I could make it a fully enclosed magnet mount unit but it would add a lot to the cost.

What are the thoughts on this from the 40B guys?

• Like 1

Archived