SaltCritters.com

FS: AIO Refugium for 20L and 5.5g, Mini Frag Rack, HOB Surface Skimmer Box

YankeePete

This is the extra AIO in tank Refugium setup I made when I built my new 20L. It includes the refugium wall which is 3 chambers and is set up to run with a MaxiJet 900 pump(not included), top cover and the end wrap cover. It makes for a neat and clean all in one 20 long tank. You can find other pictures in my build thread...$30 includes shipping to your front door.AIO 20L build thread

HOB Surface Skimmer Box $20 shipped to US address.

3 frag Mini Frag Rack $5 each plus $5 shipping if ordered alone.

Complete_Kit.jpg

Surface_Skimmer.jpg

Mini-Rack.jpg

• Like 1
  • Replies 497
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It b alot cooler if you were a sponsor or supporter here. I'd definately be more inclined to buy these off ya!

Says a non-supporter. A bit hypocritical, don't you think?

It b alot cooler if you were a sponsor or supporter here. I'd definately be more inclined to buy these off ya!

If I get this sold I will take the payment and use it for supporting membership!

• Like 1
nyknicks4412
Let me drop the price down to $30.00 shipped for the drop in AIO, cover and outside end cover.

Does this fit in a 20 long?

Read it's right there! I'm really sorry, I don't mean to be rude, I just find that silly!

Harsh but legit. If your going to ask a question, that blatantly is right in front of your eyes then you asked for it.

Cry me a river. If the information is given, you don't put it there for the sake of typing it 20 times in the FS thread.

I may be interested. I will to verify if I am staying in the hobby. Trying to price out what I want to do.

nyknicks4412
Are you stupid?

Sorry, I just had to ask that.

Yea I am...just a complete moron.

Or was having a long day and spaced and thought it was a cool product I might be interested in so I asked a repetitive question in hopes of starting a conversation with the seller about the product I may buy from him as I had other questions as well.

Yea I am...just a complete moron.

Or was having a long day and spaced and thought it was a cool product I might be interested in so I asked a repetitive question in hopes of starting a conversation with the seller about the product I may buy from him as I had other questions as well.

nyknicks,

If you have any other questions please feel free to ask.

• Like 1

I could make a few extra mini frag racks for $5.00 each plus shipping. The current magnets I use are good for 1/4" glass.

• Like 1

Thanks everyone for the interest in my AIO listed here. I have been flooded with inquiries about the little 3 frag mini frag rack I made. I will make up a batch of them for $5.00 each plus shipping. They are made to use the small 3/4" top frag plugs.

• Like 1

I sent payment for this on the 4th and you still havent' confirmed. please let me know.

Thanks everyone for the interest in my AIO listed here. I have been flooded with inquiries about the little 3 frag mini frag rack I made. I will make up a batch of them for $5.00 each plus shipping. They are made to use the small 3/4" top frag plugs.

Perry,

I sure did. Thank you! I will send you the tracking number once I ship your package. The holiday has me weekend screwed up.

• Like 1

You have already sold item?? You sent me bill and I paid for it. I still have not heard anything. If you are not shipping I expect a refund.

Archived