inTank Media Baskets

PLEASE CLOSE:

CH2iS

Happen to know the output tube size on that 1700?

asting is correct. i have the flow control attachment and a 1/2" ID hose fits on it with no problems.

asting is correct. i have the flow control attachment and a 1/2" ID hose fits on it with no problems.

Problem is my return hoses are 5/8" ID... :( Good deal though.

Problem is my return hoses are 5/8" ID... :( Good deal though.

Odd .. :huh: Never heard anyone using 5/8" ID hose. Usually it's the common 1/2", 3/4" or 1" ID hoses. Learn something new everyday :). You can always use clamps, smaller hose inside bigger hose or zip ties to hold it in place since 5/8" ID hose isn't far off from 1/2". Hope you find what your looking for though! :happy: Thanks!

Odd .. :huh: Never heard anyone using 5/8" ID hose. Usually it's the common 1/2", 3/4" or 1" ID hoses. Learn something new everyday :). You can always use clamps, smaller hose inside bigger hose or zip ties to hold it in place since 5/8" ID hose isn't far off from 1/2". Hope you find what your looking for though! :happy: Thanks!

Yeah, it stretches over 3/4" nice and snug, so I don't need clamps to keep it in place. All my stuff is Home Depot DIY Junk...PM me prices on the 1700 and 100w Visitherm bundle shipped or picked up? I'm over by Santa Monica

Yeah, it stretches over 3/4" nice and snug, so I don't need clamps to keep it in place. All my stuff is Home Depot DIY Junk...PM me prices on the 1700 and 100w Visitherm bundle shipped or picked up? I'm over by Santa Monica

PM sent ..

I'll take the 1700 if you make it to the MAX on Saturday, just let me know. :)

will try .. i have appointments tomorrow :( actually arent you comin up my way? swing by and pick it up :)

will try .. i have appointments tomorrow :( actually arent you comin up my way? swing by and pick it up :)

Costa Mesa :(

Oh well, if I don't find a super deal tomorrow at MAX, I'll totally buy it...assuming I'm not completely broke after the Expo, which is a very real possibility...lol

Archived