velrui

post-46169-1332650467_thumb.jpg

miami hurricane $20-$60

tyree red watermelon $50-$90

tyree aquascene golden eye $40-$80

oringal alien eye $20-$50

bazooka joe $60-$90

tyree babies breath favia $20-$80

i also have pink bobbies and oringal mummey eye,tyree jaydas watermelon,and some other no name chalices...i also have red planet,tricolor acro,and sunny D's and a few other corals i could add if someone wanted a frag pack...Also willing to do trades..im not pickey lets make a deal....if you want more picks just let me know...

i replied to all pms,i think if i missed you let me know..first guy backed out so all still for sale...BTW i need to move the miami hurricanes will give good deals on them..thanks

no more bobbies left....make a offer if u want a miami hurricane ill give u a good deal on 10 eyes+..i need to make room..thanks

no more bazooka joe....still have plenty of other chalices make a offer u might be suprised...i need to move these BTW those prices are not per eye its per piece

no more bazooka joe....still have plenty of other chalices make a offer u might be suprised...i need to move these BTW those prices are not per eye its per piece

PM me best price for all left and maybe we can deal. Will need shipping :)

Package came today, all is alive and well. I will post photos later. If I had more money I would get more. Great person to deal with.

Package came today, all is alive and well. I will post photos later. If I had more money I would get more. Great person to deal with.

thank you for the kind words...

thank you for the kind words...

pick any miami hurricane in the pics for 25 bucks....just so u know these are from the oringal mother coloney....

Archived