ReefCleaners.org

Austin Aqua Farms is awesome!

fast93accord

fast93accord

Found this vendor on eBay. Austin Aqua Farms. Have tried winning bids on their Acans for weeks and always got outbid last second. Finally a few days ago I won 1 auction. Shipping is $30 first item, $2 each additional. So it only makes sense to buy a few items... I won 5 aucions for acans ranging from $13-$33. Got them Thursday morning. Excellent packaging job!!! Each coral came in a thick little bag, heat sealed. This seller has wysisyg auctions. Everything was perfect. 4 acans fully open in 1/2 hr. 5th one, largest with 20 heads, didn't open till this morning. All eating. Overall I'm 100% pleased with these high quality acans, shipping, and service. Id really love to post pics but I can't figure out how to take colorful pics with my l.e.d.s. Any suggestions would be awesome.

nice lot, im about 40minutes from these guys, everytime i leave the store im in awe,,,,,, nice stuff and very nice staff

I live in Austin and have met Matt several times. Really great guy and quality livestock. Still waiting to win something on his auctions too, but I'm not good at outbidding in the end

Im in the DFW area and make the drive to Austin (200 miles) just for Matt's place. He has a great setup and is really great to deal with . Glad to see its a regular part of his business.

Pulled out the big win in 4 auctions the other night. Everything arrived safely and the packaging was the best I have ever gotten. Everything opened up with 10 minutes of being in the tank.

Gonna wait a couple weeks and do it all over again.... ;)

Archived