• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

fast93accord

fast93accord

Nano Reefer

• Members
  • 78 posts
  • Joined 16 Dec 2011

Found this vendor on eBay. Austin Aqua Farms. Have tried winning bids on their Acans for weeks and always got outbid last second. Finally a few days ago I won 1 auction. Shipping is $30 first item, $2 each additional. So it only makes sense to buy a few items... I won 5 aucions for acans ranging from $13-$33. Got them Thursday morning. Excellent packaging job!!! Each coral came in a thick little bag, heat sealed. This seller has wysisyg auctions. Everything was perfect. 4 acans fully open in 1/2 hr. 5th one, largest with 20 heads, didn't open till this morning. All eating. Overall I'm 100% pleased with these high quality acans, shipping, and service. Id really love to post pics but I can't figure out how to take colorful pics with my l.e.d.s. Any suggestions would be awesome.

fast93accord

fast93accord

Nano Reefer

• Members
  • 78 posts
  • Joined 16 Dec 2011
IMAG0863_1.jpg

IMAG0867_1.jpg

IMAG0868_1.jpg

IMAG0866_1.jpg

IMAG0865_1.jpg

Wish I could take pics that look like reality...

AirportFF

AirportFF

Nano Reefer

• Members
  • 307 posts
  • Joined 28 Feb 2011
  • Milford, PA
Nice stuff. I just got crushed in 6 of his auctions. My Ebay skills are a bit rusty <_<

oceancube

oceancube

Nano Reefer

• Members
  • 746 posts
  • Joined 28 Sep 2003
  • san antonio, texas
nice lot, im about 40minutes from these guys, everytime i leave the store im in awe,,,,,, nice stuff and very nice staff
"as you command megatron"

Gig 'em

Gig 'em

Nano Reefer

• Members
  • 87 posts
  • Joined 05 May 2011
I live in Austin and have met Matt several times. Really great guy and quality livestock. Still waiting to win something on his auctions too, but I'm not good at outbidding in the end

jbb_00

jbb_00

?????

• Premium Members
  • 4,800 posts
  • Joined 23 Feb 2010
  • Ft. Worth , Tx
Im in the DFW area and make the drive to Austin (200 miles) just for Matt's place. He has a great setup and is really great to deal with . Glad to see its a regular part of his business.
14824992649_e34861bc72.jpg

AirportFF

AirportFF

Nano Reefer

• Members
  • 307 posts
  • Joined 28 Feb 2011
  • Milford, PA
Pulled out the big win in 4 auctions the other night. Everything arrived safely and the packaging was the best I have ever gotten. Everything opened up with 10 minutes of being in the tank.

Gonna wait a couple weeks and do it all over again.... ;)