Coral Vue Hydros

6 Gallon Shallow Rimless

Dasani

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well... It's raining and my friends are all out of town at a track meet so it looks like in setting this thing up tonight :)

Got some sand...

7030615493_79f84c0577_b.jpg

sand by Dasani22, on Flickr

Got some rock (blurry pic. sorry)...

7030615805_16ed70b45d_b.jpg

rock by Dasani22, on Flickr

I'm waiting on my RO/DI to get some water made to replace the water I'm going to take out of my dad's tank, then I'll fill this sucker up!

• 1 month later...

Update..

The tank is still running. I haven't added anything or even done a water change yet haha.

I am hoping I can get around to adding some stuff from my dads tank. I would really like to add some macros and possibly a small seahorse. I am going to remove the filter box. It wont stay out and is pretty strong for the tank.

Update..

The tank is still running. I haven't added anything or even done a water change yet haha.

I am hoping I can get around to adding some stuff from my dads tank. I would really like to add some macros and possibly a small seahorse. I am going to remove the filter box. It wont stay out and is pretty strong for the tank.

Looks pretty good dude. You know you couldn't stay away haha.

Shoulda done a white background though.. :/ Still looks good though like I said.

Looks pretty good dude. You know you couldn't stay away haha.

Shoulda done a white background though.. :/ Still looks good though like I said.

Thanks!

I went old school with the blue. I like the clear open ocean look.

Also, I fragged up 4 of my dads SPS for this tank. They are still in his tank healing. I have an Orange monti cap, an orange digi, a green mille, and a green slimer.

Added a bunch of corals yesterday and today. I'll try to get a pic up if they open up tonight.

Euphyllia

Das, what the heck happened? I was driving around today and I though to myself, "Hey... That tween reefer Dasani... Did he/she die? I haven't seen them in FOREVAR..." So then I did a search just now and found you HAVEN'T died yet. :o

T4nk l00k5 gr34t. K33p !t up. :D

Euphyllia
And you're 13?

Yeah its legal in Germany I think. You can drink when you're 16 or something. Probably can drive even younger! :happy:

Euphyllia
Wait, where do you live? Germany?

Ich weiss es nicht! :rolleyes:

P. Sherman 42, Wallaby Way Sidney, Australia. :happy:

Das, what the heck happened? I was driving around today and I though to myself, "Hey... That tween reefer Dasani... Did he/she die? I haven't seen them in FOREVAR..." So then I did a search just now and found you HAVEN'T died yet. :o

T4nk l00k5 gr34t. K33p !t up. :D

Haha I just took a lil break and I'm not a tween anymore. I'm almost 17.

Took a new fts with the new additions in. Frogspawn and birdsnest haven't opened all the way, but everything else looks ok. I'm going to try and get my acans to color back up along with the birdsnest.

I took the pick on my iphone and tried to edit it a little bit. It looked alright on my phone but when I looked at it on the computer it didn't look so hot haha oh well.

7149187591_4294657a23_b.jpg

Fts 5.6.2012 by Dasani22, on Flickr

Archived