Innovative Marine Aquariums

6 Gallon Shallow Rimless

Dasani

Wow, that's pretty lazy. :lol: Even I'm not that bad. Which is saying a lot.

Well I have the laptop on my stomach so I would have to move that and roll over. Seems like to much work :P plus deadliest catch is on!

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
colormyheart
Well I have the laptop on my stomach so I would have to move that and roll over. Seems like to much work :P plus deadliest catch is on!

Too much movement, meh. Deadliest catch is one of my favorite shows! My favorite of all time is man VS wild. :)

Too much movement, meh. Deadliest catch is one of my favorite shows! My favorite of all time is man VS wild. :)

I know right? I like Impractical Jokers haha

Wait, the one with Joe and Q? I think I've seen it a couple times. But I don't watch truTV a lot.

That's it. That's the only show I watch on it. I usually watch That 70's show

RED FORMAN IS MY ROLE MODEL. He's so hilarious.

He's on my list of people that inspire me on my Facebook page haha

colormyheart

Phew, ok. :) I'm actually pretty pumped to see this tank. I remember your old one (like a creeper) and it was pretty sweet. :)

Phew, ok. :) I'm actually pretty pumped to see this tank. I remember your old one (like a creeper) and it was pretty sweet. :)

Bleh! That one sucked haha.

I'm pumped to have a shallow tank. I'm really looking forward to getting a clam but that will be a long way away. I'm not sure if this tank will be up for long

colormyheart

I liked it. :)

I've always liked shallow tanks. They just seem more appealing to me. Have a clam garden! I made the noob mistake of buying a clam too soon, I don't know how it's still alive.

Why do you say that? :( are you going to leave the hobby again?

I liked it. :)

I've always liked shallow tanks. They just seem more appealing to me. Have a clam garden! I made the noob mistake of buying a clam too soon, I don't know how it's still alive.

Why do you say that? :( are you going to leave the hobby again?

A clam garden would be sick! But idk if I can keep up with the calcium dosing haha.

And it's a really long crazy story haha. But basically I want to move in with a friend in north Carolina and go to school there my senior year and I wouldn't be able to take the tank with me

colormyheart

Clams and SPS are my faaaavorite. :wub: I'm sure you'd be able to keep up with dosing.

So you're a junior? Even if you do move to NC, at least you'll have the tank up for a little while.

Clams and SPS are my faaaavorite. :wub: I'm sure you'd be able to keep up with dosing.

So you're a junior? Even if you do move to NC, at least you'll have the tank up for a little while.

Mine too!! I've never had a clam and I haven't been lucky with sps it hopefully this tank will be better.

And yeah I'm a junior. Of I do get to, I'll have it for about 4 months.

colormyheart

I think they'll do awesome, the LEDs will kick ass. :)

Wow, I feel lame. I'm a sophomore.

Only 4 months? :( You can't do that much in such a short period of time.

I think they'll do awesome, the LEDs will kick ass. :)

Wow, I feel lame. I'm a sophomore.

Only 4 months? :( You can't do that much in such a short period of time.

Language :P I hope they do!

Well I'm taking water from my dads tank so I won't have much of a cycle and I'm going to transfer a lot of coral from it over

colormyheart

Ahh, well that will shorten the cycle by far. :) So 4 months isn't that bad after all.

Every time I see your avatar I laugh. :lol:

Ahh, well that will shorten the cycle by far. :) So 4 months isn't that bad after all.

Every time I see your avatar I laugh. :lol:

Nope :) and I'm getting a job this summer so I will have money to put into it.

Hahaha have you seen that movie?

Lucky you. Then you can actually afford this hobby. I shouldve taken up knitting.

It's one of my favorites! :lol:

Most of that money will be going towards gas an insurance :P

And mine too! Haha

im excited to see the tank tomorrow :D

pics later tonight ;)

Alright so here is a terrible picture haha. My finger was in the way in it :P

As you can tell, the silicone isn't too great on the bottom but the sand will cover that up.

6879547500_2e8084b7bf_c.jpg

empty fts by Dasani22, on Flickr

I'm currently working on hanging the light. Hopefully I can have it running tomorrow :D

Archived