Pod Your Reef

Pandering for POTM Votes

Deleted User 6

Deleted User 6
... again, keeping the flyer on your signature for all to see. "Look at me, vote for my POTM" it isn't different is the same. But, you can look at this which ever your choose too.

This is personal opinion and that is all cool.

It's not personal opinion. There is a distinct difference between me calling you to tell you to vote for me and me taking out an ad in the local paper. Only a moran would think differently.

#### I hate General Forum. Later dums.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It's not personal opinion. There is a distinct difference between me calling you to tell you to vote for me and me taking out an ad in the local paper. Only a moran would think differently.

I think we found someone who voted for POE :huh:

surgicalsense

so·lic·it [suh-lis-it]

verb (used with object)

1. to seek for (something) by entreaty, earnest or respectful request, formal application, etc.: He solicited aid from the minister.

Need I write more. Does not matter how your change it around, the meaning is the same. If looks like a duck, quacks like a duck, it must be a duck, obviously.

Do to your foul mood now, your attempting to turn this into a personal attact towards me to make me mad at you for calling me a s-t-upid name. Because now it is in your best interest to call me dums :lol:

No I work in cyber security. Unfortunately for you I understand this bs better you, "invasively" assumed.

... No this whole making up a nr photo contest entry canidates sending out spam links to clad pictures for votes is, dums. Providing mixed invalid information on this whole thing is, dums. Assuming other folks are dumb and not notice this, is dums.

Do not blame the forum. If your going to make accusations, be prepared to back your words up if questioned.

I think we found someone who voted for POE :huh:

I will not deny she is my friend. However, I am a free agent. I am not swayed.

"in not so breaking news, Kat asks that her entry for POTM be removed from the contest stating her mandarin Draco would rather loose in a fair contest than win in a devious one. Kat thanks her supporters and requests her votes be transferred to....."

"in not so breaking news, Kat asks that her entry for POTM be removed from the contest stating her mandarin Draco would rather loose in a fair contest than win in a devious one. Kat thanks her supporters and requests her votes be transferred to....."

<---------this guy!!

Not only did I get a PM, I magically got a response in my new tank thread for someone's POTM. I don't know them, and I'm entirely sure based on the timing of the reply in my thread and the timing of the PM that the ONLY reason a certain person replied to my thread was for a vote...

Not only did I get a PM, I magically got a response in my new tank thread for someone's POTM. I don't know them, and I'm entirely sure based on the timing of the reply in my thread and the timing of the PM that the ONLY reason a certain person replied to my thread was for a vote...

I don't even need to visit your thread to know who you are referring to.

HecticDialectics

Apologies don't count when they come AFTER you get caught cheating.

sarcasm to the max?

No, I asked CM to remove my picture from this contest.

Apologies don't count when they come AFTER you get caught cheating.

Your highness as usual is highly misinformed and incorrect. As usual. Mwuah.

yes, that image is retarded.

no this thread numb nuts. the point of the thread is just. However as always people #####ing over the internet gets nothing accomplished and the turn this thread has taken is well - as I stated before, retarded. Since the pictures have been removed why don't you guys stop whining like toddlers, or should I send you an internet pacifier?

and-here-i-thought-my-led-pacifier-was-all-2452-1327981490-2.jpg

Archived