Pod Your Reef

JBJ nano Glo fuge light

Red Sea Reefer

Red Sea Reefer

I really want to buy the nano Glo from InTank but looking at the measurements online I don't think the magnet will fit in chamber 1 and allow decent light over the fuge basket in chamber 2. The stock filter slot is right where I would put the magnet.

Any ideas for securing the light behind fuge other than tapeing it to the glass??? Would that even work?

I really want to buy the nano Glo from InTank but looking at the measurements online I don't think the magnet will fit in chamber 1 and allow decent light over the fuge basket in chamber 2. The stock filter slot is right where I would put the magnet.

Any ideas for securing the light behind fuge other than tapeing it to the glass??? Would that even work?

check this out. this is what i'm using in my biocube 29

http://innovative-marine.com/skkye-light/utility-light.html

Red Sea Reefer

Looks perfect. How much and where can I get one? I saw no purchase option on there site.

Just googeled it $70 on amazon. I'm sold.

Looks perfect. How much and where can I get one? I saw no purchase option on there site.

Just googeled it $70 on amazon. I'm sold.

nice! yeh, i love mine. i have it behind my biocube 29 in a REALLY tight area. the low profile is awesome!

There are many ways to get it into the BC29.

Magnet in chamber light will reach over the chamber two area where the fuge area is.

You can Velcro it right to the glass

You can tape it right to the glass

You can use a piece of bubble gum right to the glass.

The JBJ Nano Glo Fuge light comes with a magnet that secures it to the back of your chamber. In fact the magnet is strong enough to secure both the fuge basket to the back of Chamber two and the light itself.

The JBJ Nano Glo Fuge light comes with a magnet that secures it to the back of your chamber. In fact the magnet is strong enough to secure both the fuge basket to the back of Chamber two and the light itself.

+1. Thats what I did.

Archived