Coral Vue Hydros

LEDTRiC.com - $10 OFF + FREE SHIPPING on all LED Products

FireCorals

$10 OFF AND FREE SHIPPING ON ALL LEDTRiC PRODUCTS!

LEDTRiC PAR38 Tri-Color 18w ReefLamp

Now in-stock and now shipping!

LEDTRiC PAR38 TruPop 18w ReefLamp

LEDTRiC PAR38 TwentyK 18w ReefLamp

All Orders Placed Before 6pm US EAST are Shipped Same Day via USPS Priority Mail!

Monday-Friday, if order over the weekend, will ship next business day

We also now have our DIY 14, 24, and 36 LED Kits Available for Pre-Order!

***NO SOLDERING, NO DRILLING, NO TAPPING REQUIRED!!!***

Choose from 455nm Royal Blue, 6500k Cool White, 420nm True Violet and 660nm Deep Red

$10 OFF and FREE UPS Ground Shipping! All Pre-orders ship last week of March!

EcoTech Marine VorTech Propeller Pumps Now Available!

FREE FEDEX HOME DELIVERY ON ALL MODELS! MP10, MP40, MP60, BATTERY BACK-UP!

Oooh... hopefully it last til end of month X fingers and I'll def make a purchase on that 14 DIY KIT!

:)

Do you have any more info on the DIY kit?

hello Brad,

I have to update it, but any questions you may have, please feel free to ask. All the specifications are listed on the page, unless there is something in specific that you are looking for.

I just updated some of our software and it seems to be conflicting with some of the other site features, but I will be working all night to get it fixed.

Thank you,

Mike C.

• 4 weeks later...

Hey LedTric! What would be helpful on your website (or you could post it here) is if you took the same tank(say a 12inch cube) then took pics of what the color of the tank looks like when you put each of your four bulbs over the tank. I know you put the number of each color led stars and in each par38 bulb, but sometimes it is hard to judge what the color looks like for each one. That way, everyone can decide which look (bulb) they like best.

how come when i try to check out the price on the par38 tri color doesnt change?

Because the Tri-Color is currently on sale for $69.99 + shipping while this sale was $10 off $99 + free shipping. Your getting an additional $9 with the current sale. So we can't apply Nother coupon code with it.

Thanks,

Mike C.

Hello,

Where can I preorder the DIY kit?

This is a a pretty old post. If you want. Pm me what you are looking for and maybe I can put something together for you.

Archived