inTank Media Baskets

Innovative Marine

MooseBranch

Just saw the pics of the Nuvo8 basket and I smiled like a fat kid in a chocolate factory lol The comparison pic next to the standard IM Nuvo basket is insane! Its so tiny with so much wasted space. Excellent work on the new basket. I will be placing my order once I finish typing this.

And yes, the basket is very pretty! Artwork!

Order Friday. RECEIVED MONDAY!!

Packaging was perfect

photo1-9_zps16264fdb.jpg

photo2-11_zpsedb960e3.jpg

photo3-3_zps7f4126f9.jpg

The stock nuvo8 rack seems comical next to this lol

Thanks guys! Awesome product

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey Stevie, any word on the Nuvo 24? I see pictures and a release date but no chamber dimensions. I know you are tight with the IM guy...

I am hoping the Nuvo 16 baskets will fit!

Hey Stevie, any word on the Nuvo 24? I see pictures and a release date but no chamber dimensions. I know you are tight with the IM guy...

I am hoping the Nuvo 16 baskets will fit!

The im16 basket will not fit, which is good IMO, too small.

The im 30 & 38 baskets will per IM. Which means I have to make it the IM 24 & 30 & 38 basket. Too long of a name lol and I have to change my box stickers.

They gave me a call weeks ago and said the chambers are the same in the intake areas, which makes sense from a production standpoint. Don't know about the fuge basket though.

Correction: Innovative Marine has changed their rear chamber design on the Nuvo 24 since we spoke. The Nuvo 30 & 38 products will not fit. We will make a new media basket, fuge basket, and floss holder for the Nuvo 24.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived