Pod Your Reef

Blonde blue eyed #####

patback

Anyone within priority shipping distance to east end long island have any? I am not looking to pay retail price unless it is reasonable 15- 20ish.

15-20ish per polyp, looking for 1 polyp****

Why the censored title?

Oh haha, I was actually thinking while typing this out if it would be a problem, but it is the only name I know them by. Devils advocate, what are you interested in? I don't have much to trade really.

post a picture and where you live.

Are you still talking about the prostitution, bc I'm actually not that into blondes.

I can do a FTs tomorrow when I get off of work for you to see if there's anything you may be interested in, but I am in 11934

devilsadvocate
Are you still talking about the prostitution, bc I'm actually not that into blondes.

lolol

I can do a FTs tomorrow when I get off of work for you to see if there's anything you may be interested in, but I am in 11934

all joking aside, what are you actually offering?

If you click my link in my sig, it has a list of all of my corals.

Some zoanthids you could check the pictures of, xenia( don't think it would ship well), I can give up my Christmas Favia I paid 15 for, gsp... Sorry, I don't have too much to choose from.

Maybe my Christmas Favia and one of each polyp I have?

Da f are u talking bout?!?!

im sooo confused, everybody seems to be dodging the subject

I did manage to catch one blurb... Protistution :blink:

I be pimping B)

Nope you are reading it right. I paid 85 dollars for a 2 polyp frag.

Thata a little high I feel, but I wouldn't say you got ripped off at all. But 150 bucks?! PER POLYP?! No wonder why that item has been in their cart since may of 2011.

Do most sites with high end corals offer layaway? I've never seen that before either.

If anyone has a site in the 20- 30 dollar range that you would recommend, would you mind posting?

Cheapest you are gonna find them from a vendor is 50 dollars a polyp unless you buy alot of polyps or alot of corals from them.

Some sites offer layways for corals such as chalice. R2R is a different animal when it comes to corals big money thrown around over there. When mine grow out I would be happy to sell you one for 25-30 dollars. Just gonna be a few months. Did you try Tenor he always seems to have nicer corals even though everyone thinks I ratted him out for selling so much stuff.

Cheapest you are gonna find them from a vendor is 50 dollars a polyp unless you buy alot of polyps or alot of corals from them.

Some sites offer layways for corals such as chalice. R2R is a different animal when it comes to corals big money thrown around over there. When mine grow out I would be happy to sell you one for 25-30 dollars. Just gonna be a few months. Did you try Tenor he always seems to have nicer corals even though everyone thinks I ratted him out for selling so much stuff.

Thanks for the heads up, I will try to contact him sometime tomorrow. Nano reef should have a tag option like Facebook :P. I found one website for 40 bucks, I may be zeroing in on the lowest prices, haha.

Let people think what they want to think, I left nano reef at first because I hated how some people acted here, but came back because I figured that I want to have a healthy tank, and enjoyed the people who weren't judgmental and rude.

Thanks for the heads up, I will try to contact him sometime tomorrow. Nano reef should have a tag option like Facebook :P. I found one website for 40 bucks, I may be zeroing in on the lowest prices, haha.

Let people think what they want to think, I left nano reef at first because I hated how some people acted here, but came back because I figured that I want to have a healthy tank, and enjoyed the people who weren't judgmental and rude.

I've never seen these cheaper the. 50.00 PP, if you find some let us know.

Just avoid the clowns in the lounge are and every one else seems nice for the most part.

Archived