Hydro Mini pump
Aquaclear 30
Will update in the morning
Livestock
Neon Goby (Elacatinus oceanops)

Kenya Tree Coral (Capnella sp.)
Zoanthid (Zoanthus sp.)
Blue Mushroom (Actinodiscus sp.)
Green Striped Mushroom (Actinodiscus sp.)
Red Mushroom (Actinodiscus sp.)
Tree Coral (Paralemnalia sp.)
Orange Montipora (Montipora capricornis)

Entry for the Contest-thingy. Plan to keep softies mainly, maybe a lps or two. Cycle hasn't started yet.

Edited by Kazooie, 08 April 2012 - 02:45 PM.

If you were into the puberty phase, you'd be a ####ing neckbeard. Get out of here you ####ing tween #### ##### ass mother####er stupid ##### bastard ####er chicken leg pride rally supporter. Get out of here with your poverty opinions you ####ing ice cream sandwich stupid #### ##### alter ego reported for harassing me and I messaged the FBI and I left Obama a voicemail and wrote a postcard to your parents.
Enjoy not posting you giant neckbeard looooser.

Do you even logic?

thanks jen. i have him on ignore so i don't get sick whenever he's craving attention. kazooie, to be honest the world would be better off without you and your parents will actually be happy when they discover you lifeless in the bathtub with slit wrists. HTH

iball1804

iball1804

heard that!

• Members
  • 10,942 posts
  • Joined 09 Apr 2011
  • where the wild things are
Nice! Plumbing a pico I presume :happy:

Kazooie

Kazooie

Sing to me now, my angel of music

• Members
  • 8,426 posts
  • Joined 10 Jul 2010
  • This Place
Thanks! But no, I plugged the holes up with a scrap of acrylic and some weld-on. I had planned to use the holes, but it was just too awkward in my situation.

The pump for flow, in addition, is going to be a hydro mini. I love how tiny it is! :)

If you were into the puberty phase, you'd be a ####ing neckbeard. Get out of here you ####ing tween #### ##### ass mother####er stupid ##### bastard ####er chicken leg pride rally supporter. Get out of here with your poverty opinions you ####ing ice cream sandwich stupid #### ##### alter ego reported for harassing me and I messaged the FBI and I left Obama a voicemail and wrote a postcard to your parents.

Do you even logic?

thanks jen. i have him on ignore so i don't get sick whenever he's craving attention. kazooie, to be honest the world would be better off without you and your parents will actually be happy when they discover you lifeless in the bathtub with slit wrists. HTH

iball1804

iball1804

heard that!

• Members
  • 10,942 posts
  • Joined 09 Apr 2011
I'm excited to see what you make this into.

Kazooie

Kazooie

• Members
  • 8,426 posts
  • Joined 10 Jul 2010
  • This Place
Me too. :)

It's wet!!! Gonna take pictures soon!!!! omgomgomg

Do you even logic?

.Newman.

.Newman.

Nano Reefer

• Members
  • 6,909 posts
  • Joined 15 Feb 2010
  • New Jersey (North)
I wish you luck in this contest.
What are the two pvc pillars going to be used for? you said flow?
Posted Image

Kazooie

Kazooie

• Members
  • 8,426 posts
  • Joined 10 Jul 2010
  • This Place
Thanks!

The pipes were originally an overflow and return, but I plugged the holes up and am not having a sump because it'd just be too awkward in this situation. I'll be getting an updated picture sometime soon, as my camera is at my dad's work and he won't be able to get it for a couple days.

Do you even logic?

Kazooie

Kazooie

• Members
  • 8,426 posts
  • Joined 10 Jul 2010
  • This Place
IMG_1531.jpeg
Added 3 nails and a crab, never good with CUC names. Also a little hair algae is going crazy on the pump.

Do you even logic?

MetaTank

MetaTank

Mmmmm....Cookies!!

• Members
  • 561 posts
  • Joined 27 Nov 2011
  • Somewhere between the Ocean and the Mountains of SoCal
Good to see the tank wet, April 1st is almost here!

Always Tanking
>^..^<
Meta

Meta's DoubleVision Picotope Paradise

jbb_00

jbb_00

?????

• Premium Members
  • 4,535 posts
  • Joined 23 Feb 2010
  • Ft. Worth , Tx
that rock is perfect !!

14824992649_e34861bc72.jpg

I charge by the hour for my nudis.

deeznutz

deeznutz

Nano Reefer

• Members
  • 146 posts
  • Joined 25 Aug 2011

IMG_1531.jpeg
Added 3 nails and a crab, never good with CUC names. Also a little hair algae is going crazy on the pump.

Why did you add 3 nails? lol

Kazooie

Kazooie

• Members
  • 8,426 posts
  • Joined 10 Jul 2010
  • This Place

Good to see the tank wet, April 1st is almost here!

Thanks! I can't wait! omgomgmg

that rock is perfect !!

Thanks! I was hesitant about it for a hour or so, then it started growing on me. :)

Because over all the time I've been reefing, I've found that the snails are working more than the crabs, and won't tip over frags or kill each other. So instead of getting an equal mixture of crabs to snail ratio, I just put in more snails. That way I won't have to add more for a while. :)
This competition is going to be hard to beat so far! Good luck everyone! :)
IMG_1532.jpeg

Do you even logic?

ermartin

ermartin

Reef NINJA

• Members
  • 924 posts
  • Joined 04 Dec 2002
  • Northern Califa's

Maybe Glue wouldn't work
Gru: Hello, Fred. FYI. Your dog has been leaving little bombs in my yard, and I do not appreciate it.
Fred McDade: Oh you know dogs... they go where they want to go.
Gru: Unless they're dead.
[laughs]
Gru: Just kidding! Oh, though it is true.

got2envy

got2envy

Ridin' Dirty

• Members
  • 9,489 posts
  • Joined 11 May 2007
  • **West Palm Beach, FL** Relocated to Dallas, TX
Looks great Kazooie!

iball1804

iball1804

heard that!

• Members
  • 10,942 posts
  • Joined 09 Apr 2011
Awesome competition!

Kazooie

Kazooie

• Members
  • 8,426 posts
  • Joined 10 Jul 2010
  • This Place

Maybe Glue wouldn't work

:huh:
Oooh, hahaha! I see what you did there, sneaking a comment in about my scape! :lol:

Looks great Kazooie!

Thanks! You too! :)

Awesome competition!

Again, thanks, you too! Looking forward to beating you all though! :P

Going to order a par30 or 38 soon. Ahh, the joys of selling junk I don't need/want. What color combo is best?

Edited by Kazooie, 20 March 2012 - 06:12 PM.

Do you even logic?

BGJ223

BGJ223

Nano Reefer

• Members
  • 466 posts
  • Joined 08 Aug 2011
  • Southern California

:huh:
Oooh, hahaha! I see what you did there, sneaking a comment in about my scape! :lol:

Thanks! You too! :)

Again, thanks, you too! Looking forward to beating you all though! :P

Going to order a par30 or 38 soon. Ahh, the joys of selling junk I don't need/want. What color combo is best?

we shall see about that. I plan to give you a run for your money.

Kazooie

Kazooie

• Members
  • 8,426 posts
  • Joined 10 Jul 2010
  • This Place

we shall see about that. I plan to give you a run for your money.

:lol: Nah, your going down faster than the titanic if it had a weight-watcher's club on-board.

But seriously though, looking forward to seeing all these tanks maturing and looking pretty. :)

Posted Image

Do you even logic?

BGJ223

BGJ223

Nano Reefer

• Members
  • 466 posts
  • Joined 08 Aug 2011
  • Southern California
Lol

This contest will be fun. I will make sure and thank you people personally in my acceptance speech.

mikeguerrero

mikeguerrero

Nano Reefer

• Members
  • 3,601 posts
  • Joined 20 Nov 2004
  • Hayward, Ca

Posted Image
Only picture so far.
Holes have been plugged.
Equipment
Deco Kit 2 Tank and Light
Stealth 25w Heater
Hydro Mini pump
Aquaclear 30
Will update in the morning
Livestock
None

Entry for the Contest-thingy. Plan to keep softies mainly, maybe a lps or two. Cycle hasn't started yet.

Got to love this contest! B)
Posted Image

Kazooie

Kazooie

• Members
  • 8,426 posts
  • Joined 10 Jul 2010
  • This Place

Lol

This contest will be fun. I will make sure and thank you people personally in my acceptance speech.

Yeah yeah. :rollseyes:

Got to love this contest! B)

Yeah, its going to be fun!

Picked up a fish today, currently in qt right now. :ninja:

Do you even logic?

Kazooie

Kazooie

• Members
  • 8,426 posts
  • Joined 10 Jul 2010
  • This Place
Oh, and was going to get a PAR30 from someone here, but the guy who was buying my 48"T5HO was crazy and thought because it didn't have the moonlights that it was worth only $50.

Do you even logic?

Kazooie

Kazooie

• Members
  • 8,426 posts
  • Joined 10 Jul 2010
  • This Place
Got 8 of THESE bulbs on order. Meant to get 4, but accidents happen. :lol:

Do you even logic?

JR!

JR!

BANGARANG!

• Members
  • 6,889 posts
  • Joined 01 Sep 2011
  • Medina Ohio

Got 8 of THESE bulbs on order. Meant to get 4, but accidents happen. :lol:

hahhaa i got the same ones :P

logo-grey.png FOKZMSG.gif

12476890073_3f76a2c307_o.png
13792750754_50b4aac8ba_o.jpg

Kazooie

Kazooie

• Members
  • 8,426 posts
  • Joined 10 Jul 2010
  • This Place
Hehehe I can't wait to get mine! :P

Do you even logic?