Innovative Marine Aquariums

What will the Holy Grail go for this time?

mrcoral.com

I am saying alot less. The weather is getting nice and people are outside. People should take note and buy there corals in spring and summer. Everyone is inside bidding and buying in the winter months.

not_so_nano

Ebay coral sales have got retarded latley. Two years ago you could get some really nice stuff for for $5-$15 now your lucky if you cant a single mushroom for $20. People just bid so stupid and so random driving the price retarded for the things offered. I mean dont get me wrong Im not opposed to .25-.50 cent bid wars at the last second but people just go crazy just to win stuff throwing out $5-10 bids on something that should sell for $15 max.

Example, one time I got over 10 acan frags (4-5 head average) for about an average of $6.50 a peice. Each one of them im sure would get bid up to $30 easy now.

I just stick to retail now, same price or cheaper and you dont get all pissed off at stupid people. Its even worse when you win one auction hoping to get a lot more stuff for combined shipping and the first one goes ok but your taken to the cleaners on the rest.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived