Top Shelf Aquatics

display macroalgae for sale

keydiver

It will recover, just give it some time. If it dies within the next couple days i'll refund you.

-Tim

Some feedback , Highly recommmended , Shipped out when promised, even refund was offered just in case ,

Good news , the Red grape is recovering , even the color is coming back ... Thanks Key diver... Will buy again another time

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Some feedback , Highly recommmended , Shipped out when promised, even refund was offered just in case ,

Good news , the Red grape is recovering , even the color is coming back ... Thanks Key diver... Will buy again another time

Great to hear it bud. Thanks for the nice review

got my shipment in today and everything looked great! only took a day with priority shipping and im 3 hours north. definitely worth getting!

have purchased from this seller few months back...items arrived as described, recommended seller

PM returned bucfan

Bump. All orders as of yet are going out tomorrow morning.

Still have plenty of everything available.

Sorry it's late, but I also purchased some items from Tim last month and they're doing GREAT! :) Great seller, super fast shipping and good integrity! Will be getting some more in the near future.

Sorry it's late, but I also purchased some items from Tim last month and they're doing GREAT! :) Great seller, super fast shipping and good integrity! Will be getting some more in the near future.

Thanks man. Glad to hear everything is doing well!

I am interested in dragons breath, the blue ochtodes, and the red grape. Also some pods as well.

Sent you a PM

albertthiel

That is nice to read ... and great customer service !

Albert

got my shipment today, also posted positive customer review in your thread, was just wondering what algae is the greenie? :)

Thank you very much for the macros!

Thanks. One last question are the micros attached to some plugs or rocks?

They are not. The reason I don't attach to plugs is because they don't need healing time or anything of the like, and it is quite simple to attach them where you want. You can use zip ties, rubber bands, super glue, and just wedge them in between rocks, and within a week or two they will form a holdfast (with the exception of dragons breath which doesn't form a holdfast). Plus plugs look ugly in displays

all algae arrived well......just wondering if it is ok for me to place the blue scroll, fuchea and ochtodes in my fuge under 8000k lights with the other macros until I figure where I want to place them in my display tank

Archived