ReefCleaners.org

display macroalgae for sale

keydiver

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Alright, gotta question that might turn into some business for you!

I have a BioCube 14 with chaeto in the back chamber. For stocking I have one clownfish, one tailspot blenny, soon one pearly jawfish, and pom pom crab and emerald crab.

I'm looking for a display macro that will suck up some extra phosphate/nutrients. I also want something that's not going to make a mess in the tank. I have no idea if macros do that, but I do know my chaeto usually ends up in the display part of the tank from time to time...I don't want that. No leaves falling off or anything like that.

Suggestions?

Alright, gotta question that might turn into some business for you!

I have a BioCube 14 with chaeto in the back chamber. For stocking I have one clownfish, one tailspot blenny, soon one pearly jawfish, and pom pom crab and emerald crab.

I'm looking for a display macro that will suck up some extra phosphate/nutrients. I also want something that's not going to make a mess in the tank. I have no idea if macros do that, but I do know my chaeto usually ends up in the display part of the tank from time to time...I don't want that. No leaves falling off or anything like that.

Suggestions?

Most of the macros I offer are well suited for displays for the following reasons:

1. They have single or no holdfasts, That means they're easily to remove, move around, or trim back and they will not become invasive. Blue ochtodes is the exception as it is a type f turf algae, but man is it pretty.

2. I don't have any super fast growers. Most of these macros grow at a moderate speed, again, making them non-invasive.

3. They have very nice colors.

So out of the ones I have, the most common and the most popular are the red grape, dragons breath, codium, and red titan. I also have some rarer ones like blue scroll and fuchea. All macros absorb nitrates and phosphates, although in varying degrees. Cheato is the most prolific, and the general rule of thumb is that faster it grows, the more nutrients it will absorb. Let me know if i can help you with anything else

Interested in ochodes, red Titan and dragons breath.

Sent you a PM

Keydiver, just recevied, dragons breath looks really good, red grape some branches turned a little white, wil it recover???

Keydiver, just recevied, dragons breath looks really good, red grape some branches turned a little white, wil it recover???

It will recover, just give it some time. If it dies within the next couple days i'll refund you.

-Tim

Just wanted to give some feedback for Keydiver.

I ordered blue ochtodes and red grape from him over the weekend and he shipped out promptly on Monday. I received the package this afternoon and everything was packaged well and in good shape except for a bit of color loss. He even threw in a small freebie of red gracilaria.

Thanks Keydiver! :)

I ordered blue ochtodes and red grape from him over the weekend and he shipped out promptly on Monday. I received the package this afternoon and everything was packaged well and in good shape except for a bit of color loss. He even threw in a small freebie of red gracilaria.

enjoy Felicia :D let me know if you need advice on anything. Bump

+1 awesome seller. All my macros arrived and looked great! I would recommend him to a friend!

Randi

Archived