Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

display macroalgae for sale

keydiver

Can you suggest something that might be good for a pico? If anything you have would work PM me to discuss details. I don't want to give away my contest tank theme too soon! ;)

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Looks neat. I may be placing another order soon. How would you mount this algae?

It's not slimy, so glue works well. I'd assume a rubber band or being wedged into a rock would work just as well. Then as long as it's in contact with the rock, it should start to grow over.

It's not slimy, so glue works well. I'd assume a rubber band or being wedged into a rock would work just as well. Then as long as it's in contact with the rock, it should start to grow over.

What do you all have left?

What do you all have left?

Sent you a pm

Can you suggest something that might be good for a pico? If anything you have would work PM me to discuss details. I don't want to give away my contest tank theme too soon! ;)

you've got mail :)

REVIEW:

I'm very happy with the transaction! The package arrived yesterday and everything was in good shape. Best of all, he threw in a nice freebie, so I got a nice surprise! I definitely recommend buying from the seller if you want some nice macros!

do you have any chaeto?

Loved our first transaction... i will do blue octodes, red grape and titan ONLY if i can get 2 baggies of chaeto.... really what i am looking for right now.

hit me with a pm.

Your PM box has been full for a few days now as I've been trying to reach you.

You should post more pics so we know what we're getting.. also it would help to see what the unknown species look like instead of searching the net.

You should post more pics so we know what we're getting.. also it would help to see what the unknown species look like instead of searching the net.

I'll try to get some recent pics up, but my camera and photography skills are very minimal.

I also have large amphipods for sale. These gys have been breeding in my fuge and i'd like to offer some for sale.

15 amphipods ranging in size for 1/8"-1/3" for $10. This is a good deal considering they are sold for about a buck a piece online, and the weather permits me to ship them with algae orders. They are extremely beneficial to your tank, being detrivores and algae eaters, and also provide a continual source of food for fish.

I also have large amphipods for sale. These gys have been breeding in my fuge and i'd like to offer some for sale.

15 amphipods ranging in size for 1/8"-1/3" for $10. This is a good deal considering they are sold for about a buck a piece online, and the weather permits me to ship them with algae orders. They are extremely beneficial to your tank

, being detrivores and algae eaters, and also provide a continual source of food for fish.

Bump

Archived