SaltCritters.com

got2envy's 3g JBJ Pico with Boost LED

got2envy

wow, I love this tank! I dont know how I've missed this thread. I love your scape and all of the zoas/paly's. How is your ycg eating?

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks! I haven't seen him eat the spectrum pellets yet but he picks at the glass, sand and rocks...I assume he is eating pods since I see a ton in here :/ I also have a blue neon goby but it hides all the time.

Islandoftiki

Nice scape! This is going to be one of the winning tanks, for sure! It's looking really great. Keep up the good work!

swimmingswammi

I like and will try to do the same in my office. I hope no one in building and safety have an objection. How are the sps doing?

Thanks guys! :)

The SPS are doing great! I do a half gallon water change once a week and change out the filter floss.

I took out the green slimer to make room for my trumpet coral.

Thanks! I got those from Needreefunds :)

Yeah that's Richie, always sucking up to the pretty ladies! ;)

• 3 weeks later...

Meh they are not doing to hot..but they are cool :)

A pic update for the pico!

My blue hornets had a babeh! :wub:

IMG_20120521_113702.jpg

IMG_20120521_113731.jpg

:happy:

Ocho Cinco

How do you like that bulb so far? I just got a 3 blue 2 white bulb over my 4 gallon. I like it but I'm not sure if its too much light. I noticed you have your really high, has it worked out better high like that?

Very Sweet Maria. Good luck with the contest!

Thanks Roger ;)

How do you like that bulb so far? I just got a 3 blue 2 white bulb over my 4 gallon. I like it but I'm not sure if its too much light. I noticed you have your really high, has it worked out better high like that?

I like it alot but it is too much light for my zoas and palys...I had it lower and noticed that they were very unhappy so I moved it up to see if that helped and it did :) these bulbs are really bright! if you ever want to sell yours lemme know :P

Was surfing NR and I looked over to see my one crazy snail hanging out half way out of the water :mellow:

IMG_20120522_121038.jpg

IMG_20120522_120600.jpg

:lol:

Ocho Cinco
Thanks Roger ;)

I like it alot but it is too much light for my zoas and palys...I had it lower and noticed that they were very unhappy so I moved it up to see if that helped and it did :) these bulbs are really bright! if you ever want to sell yours lemme know :P

Oh I'm good. I like mine a lot so far. All I have is a few zoas and there are half open a lot of the time, which made me think it was possible too much light. I moved it up higer but might move it up more. I see you have some sps in there, how are they doing with that light?

Ocho Cinco
They are both doing great! i have red digitata and Setosa in here.

Good to know. I was sure what the limits are as for SPS with that light. It's my first LED.

mine too and I like it a lot so far..maybe some day I will upgrade my 40g but T5' s are keeping that tank really happy :)

Time for the monthly update!

IMG_20120530_100059.jpg

My miami vice paly's have doubled

IMG_20120530_100039.jpg

one of my hermits

IMG_20120530_095946.jpg

SPS holding up under PAR30

IMG_20120530_095927.jpg

FTS

IMG_20120530_100305.jpg

IMG_20120530_100250.jpg

IMG_20120530_095851.jpg