SaltCritters.com

got2envy's 3g JBJ Pico with Boost LED

got2envy

Sweet vid, I watched it twice! But the brownie points are for that tropical backround on your photobucket page. ;)

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sweet vid, I watched it twice! But the brownie points are for that tropical backround on your photobucket page. ;)

Thanks! can you smell the sun tan lotion and taste the pina coladas? :lol:

Tank needs some critters!!!!

Yes...yes it does, I have a few hermits and snails in there but I guess they did not make an appearance :unsure:

I can't add any corals until Sunday :(

Looks great!!!!! You never disappoint your fans :)

BTW...love the soundtrack in your trailer :happy:

Thanks Gena :happy:

LoL I didn't even realize that there was a soundtrack till you mentioned it...gotta love Steve Winwood :P

Thanks Gena :happy:

LoL I didn't even realize that there was a soundtrack till you mentioned it...gotta love Steve Winwood :P

Yep :)

I don't know what year that song came out...but it reminds me of the summer before I went away to college. 1990.

Maria!!!

Beautiul little tank. I wish i had the talent to "just throw rocks in there" and have them land like that!

Contests always get my blood to stirring! Have to resist the urge since last time I got disqualified for spending too much money, and was guilty as charged!

Good luck. Can't wait to see what corals you put in. I think you can't beat those little LED bulbs over pico's. I've proved to myself that they support coral growth. As for the complaint that you can't get color selection, I just received some of the "cheap Chinese ebay led's" that seem very well made and are little (3-1W to a bulb) that might give you the options you seek with cluster of them.

YB!! :flower:

Thanks for stopping in :) are you changing the light on your tank? I have to catch up on your thread -_-

I don't think there is a limit on this contest or I would be S.O.L already lol

Yes, I'm going led's, stepwise, on my new tank. From a 40L biotope to a 200g shallow cube.

There's a link on RC about cheap chinese ebay led's. I'm testing them to see if they are worth anything. Otherwise I'll slowly DIY from RapidLED and BoostLED, replacing the T-5's as I go. Hopefully I can keep it from being too "Franken-light-ish".

I'll be rooting for you. While I'm swearing off multiple tank setups hopefully, I may do a pico in the future, so I'll be learning from this contest! Good Luck!!!

I have some cool frags I got from Needreefunds...a green toadstool, frogspawn, paly's...I have a small cluster of blasto merletti and some zoas I will add too, Oh and I found this cool small cluster of feather dusters that are pink and purple at my LFS yesterday...won't take much to fill this up lol everything is tiny.

This one is a nice half dollar size -_- this is my second one...they like a lot of flow so I will put it where the flow from the HOB comes out and see how it does, I imagine a leather in this sized tank would grow pretty fast..

I made an acrylic lid for mine.. I haven't really seen a lot of evap. My HOB is a alarm for water level cause it makes noise when it gets to low from the surface skimmer and sucks air :lol: I am thinking of doing the gerbil bottle ATO but it's so ugly :mellow:

Not a very cutthroat contest now, is it?!! :happydance:

just making her think im gonna take it easy, then ......

BOOM

move in for the kill

:ninja:

Not a very cutthroat contest now, is it?!! :happydance:

I am as cutthroat as they get! I'll cut cha'! :lol:

just making her think im gonna take it easy, then ......

BOOM

move in for the kill

:ninja:

:scarry::slap::flower:

Archived