Top Shelf Aquatics

got2envy's 40g Long

got2envy

Hows everything?

Hey Randi! everything is looking a lot better now that I have the MP10 and T5's :lol:

Pix!

IMG_20120406_112521.jpg

IMG_20120406_112122.jpg

IMG_20120406_112407.jpg

IMG_20120406_112141.jpg

IMG_20120406_112417.jpg

IMG_20120406_112136.jpg

IMG_20120406_112314-1.jpg

Thanks for looking! ;)

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have a love hate relationship with xenia :lol: it's the debil and will def spread when it is happy :mellow:

it's mesmerizing..I am trying to keep it contained to this one rock on the right side of my tank but i already see some pulsing in other places <_<

a veedeeo

th_VID_20120406_115254.jpg

Beautiful! Your tank is awesome!

:happy:

Thanks Randi :D

I'm jealous of your xenia :)

I want some SO badly but in a 15 I have a feeling I'd regret my purchase the day I made it lol. I saw a large tank about 10 years ago where the entire back wall was filled with xenia and it was awesome!

Your tank is looking really nice. You've got it nice and balanced with your 'scape.

Happy Xenia! :happy:

it is very happy xenia...too happy :lol:

Sweet tank!! Soo blue haha I like it. Have you got any pics of the firefish??

I know! sorry the pix come out so blue, that was just a blue plus and super actinic bulb with the blue reefbrites ..it's hard to get the right white balance :(

there are a few in the pix above...they are so skittish, I don't think I ever took a close up of these guys.

I'm jealous of your xenia :)

I want some SO badly but in a 15 I have a feeling I'd regret my purchase the day I made it lol. I saw a large tank about 10 years ago where the entire back wall was filled with xenia and it was awesome!

Your tank is looking really nice. You've got it nice and balanced with your 'scape.

I hear ya..I love it and hate it at the same time...well I have plenty to go around...wait...don't do it :mellow::lol:

Thanks everyone...it's getting there! :happydance:

WTH!!? I searched the pics before and nothing.... Briefly glanced at them just now and spotted two separate pics haha. I actually like how blue the pics are

They are very large for firefish...I can get the regular size for $6 USD :)

Thanks Jessy-Ray...I love the purple firefish in your AV...they look like they are wearing lipstick and eye shadow lol

The first firefish I ever had, I named Spike...he jumped to his demise :/

Hello Maria,

We are all glad you are back! i have always admired your hard work in reef keeping and all the tanks you have are all awesome and beautiful!

I like how you have the floating scape once more! Where did you find a Fathead sunburst anthias? he is very shy right? lol and those blue cloves you got from El Fab, i can't believe it sure have taken off in your tank. I having trouble with the one i have and lost them few years back but i eventually will try them again to fill in some spaces i have left.

Also would thanks for the nice comments you left and visiting my 40b, i just couldn't believe i have been missing out on that tank.

Any new updates?

Best Regard

-david

Thanks for the visit David!

I added a green ric and a orange ricordia and a Meteor shower cyphastrea and red digitata..other than that everything is the same...I will add some pix. My xenia is starting to pop up in places that I don't want it :(

You have def come a long way in nano reefing! ;)

M

Thanks, I just recently moved here to florida and loving the place already! I can't believe there is so much LFS to go to. i think i will go broke, lol but i definitely will visit WWC again! they have amazing frag tanks and different colorful pieces my jaw just drop when i stepped in the door. Feels like a Kid in a candy store!

P.S. you wanna get that xenia under control before it gets out of hand!

best regard,

-david

Xenia is the prettiest weed ever!

I enjoyed the video. It doesn't even mind the blast of flow...just keeps right on pulsing. Love it :happy:

Thanks, I just recently moved here to florida and loving the place already! I can't believe there is so much LFS to go to. i think i will go broke, lol but i definitely will visit WWC again! they have amazing frag tanks and different colorful pieces my jaw just drop when i stepped in the door. Feels like a Kid in a candy store!

P.S. you wanna get that xenia under control before it gets out of hand!

best regard,

-david

Thanks David! I am trying to keep an eye on iy but it seems to do what it wants <_<

WWC has some of the nicest stuff!

Xenia is the prettiest weed ever!

I enjoyed the video. It doesn't even mind the blast of flow...just keeps right on pulsing. Love it :happy:

Yes it is cool! the only reason it hasn't been given the boot...everyone that sees the tank loves the xenia :mellow:

Some pix since I updated my pico thread too ...pix are just one blue plus and super actinic bulb.

Orange Torch and Meteor shower

IMG_20120415_122857-1.jpg

IMG_20120415_122848-1.jpg

Getting my ricordia garden back..one of the corals I missed the most

IMG_20120415_122710-1.jpg

FTS...sorry gotta scrape the g;ass -_-

IMG_20120415_123006-1.jpg

IMG_20120415_122604-1.jpg

Thanks for looking!

M

Looks so good! ;)

Stole your PBMAS logo adding it to my sig! HAHA :P

No problemo :) Thanks!

Looking great Maria :)

Thanks AM ;)

What I was up to... :ninja: My Azureus poison dart frog tank is a little over a year old omgomgomg

It's been a little over a year since I set up my 20H

IMG_20120417_190050.jpg

IMG_20120417_190030.jpg

IMG_20120417_185934.jpg

IMG_20120417_185917.jpg

photobucket-7419-1317243458666.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Archived