Coral Vue Hydros

got2envy's 40g Long

got2envy

That's how we roll B)

Thanks for stopping in Hype! Still needs lots of work before it is really back to where it was..I was a bad reefing mommy :(

No worries maria...your a reefing OG B) I have no doubt this tank will be better than it was before as you already have quite a long tracklist of awesome builds.

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I got excited before I came to work and snapped a few pix! my porcelain crab molted and has a brand spanking new shell B)

IMG_20120322_113610.jpg

Green Nepthea leather and a sexy shrimp butt :mellow:

IMG_20120322_113622.jpg

and my Sunburst hanging in the new MP10 flow :lol:

IMG_20120322_113715.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Thanks Randi :) will you be at the frag swap? I am going to try my darndest to make it!

Oh I will be there!

I want to be there from open to close, I plan on helping break down and clean up, but I don't want to miss out on the awesome first come to the frags!

SO essited!

Looking good gurl. You still snagging punks my the collar for a living? LoL

Why yes...I am :P Punks fear meh :scarry:

Thanks!

Oh I will be there!

I want to be there from open to close, I plan on helping break down and clean up, but I don't want to miss out on the awesome first come to the frags!

SO essited!

I hope I can make it and if I do that there are some nice corals left for me lol

I am looking for a nice dragon soul favia and some armor of god paly's

Nice tank you got there! I'm really digging the fish list. I'm a bit of a sucker for anthias :)

Thanks! I think anthias are great and very active :) the colors are just unbelivable.

Thanks for stopping in guys and gal!!

Will do! SO Armor of God Palys and Dragon Soul Favia.... isnt that the red with orange? They have that at OWC as well! LMAO

Awesome new pictures!!!! I really want a green nepthea. I'll have to wait until I have a bigger tank though (in a few years). Maybe I'll even be able to have a Sunburst :happy:

I like the new pics! :)

Thanks!

Will do! SO Armor of God Palys and Dragon Soul Favia.... isnt that the red with orange? They have that at OWC as well! LMAO

it's got purple, yellow pink and a bit of orange :)

Thanks randi! I hope there is some left haha!

Is this the brain you got from jjjo from back in the day? It looks familiar.

Yes it is! I love this trachy :)

Awesome new pictures!!!! I really want a green nepthea. I'll have to wait until I have a bigger tank though (in a few years). Maybe I'll even be able to have a Sunburst :happy:

Yay! so they say the green nepthea is instinct in the wild...I don't know how much I would believe that lol the ocean is a big place..you can no longer find it being shipped in at the LFS :(

Thanks for looking everyone!

LOVE the 'scape, and even more LOVE the Sunburst!!!!! Those rocks on the back wall are going to look great when they fill in a little :)

Don't be afraid to keep sharing pics *grin*

:D

Yay! so they say the green nepthea is instinct in the wild...I don't know how much I would believe that lol the ocean is a big place..you can no longer find it being shipped in at the LFS :(

Thanks for looking everyone!

Is that right??? I did hear a few years ago that it's no longer being imported but I didn't know why. Seems you could take frags from hobbyists and place it right back into the ocean!!!!!

Maybe by the time I'm ready for some, I can buy it off of you :happy:

Is that right??? I did hear a few years ago that it's no longer being imported but I didn't know why. Seems you could take frags from hobbyists and place it right back into the ocean!!!!!

Maybe by the time I'm ready for some, I can buy it off of you :happy:

Ok! :)

Well done Maria! looks beautiful

Thanks Sammy :happy:

This is actually a frag of my original that I sold...I have had it since I started reefing in '07, it was one of my first corals and given to me by the President of my reef club at the time :) it does grow pretty slowly in my tanks....they love light!

This is actually a frag of my original that I sold...I have had it since I started reefing in '07, it was one of my first corals and given to me by the President of my reef club at the time :) it does grow pretty slowly in my tanks....they love light!

You have a lot of history in your tank :)

I wish I still had El Fab's blue cloves and frags of some of my original coral. Moving across the country really can mess things up :happy:

I look back at my old tanks and wish I had kept some of the stuff :slap:

Well, at least we've now learned our lessons :) As long as I'm not moving across country, I will always keep frags of my favorite pieces!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived