Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

The Water Box

JamesHL88

HOLLY SHAKY CAMERA PHONE! ITS A VIDEO OF MY TANK!

And my cleaner shrimp giving my new coral beauty the "new guy once over"

And a bonus! Old video of me indulging in my other hobby :naughtydance:

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply
nor_cal_nano

First I've seen of this tank... Very very nice I must say. Great mix of colors and a perfect, natural looking scape. Nice job :)

JamesHL88

Thank you :) i actually quit checking my thread because it gets so little traffic, so this was a nice suprise.

And i love your signature lol

• 2 weeks later...

Tank looks amazing. I think that more people should honestly be looking at this, BUT, I wouldn't be worried about the lack of traffic. I assume that you know how awesome your tank is and that's all that matters, right?

2012-05-12182244.jpg

Tank looks amazing. I think that more people should honestly be looking at this, BUT, I wouldn't be worried about the lack of traffic. I assume that you know how awesome your tank is and that's all that matters, right?

Thank you

Thank you :) i actually quit checking my thread because it gets so little traffic, so this was a nice suprise.

And i love your signature lol

I check it every week. This is one of my favorite tanks on this forum. :)

:o

noodling?

Sure looks like it. That's the only type of fishing I don't do! Waaaaay to "hands on" for this chick.

Noodlin is what the call it up north. Down here we are grabblers or hand grabbers lol.

Ever seen Hillbilly Handfishin'? :D

Its the only kind of freshwater fishing i do anymore. A line and hook is way too slow for me. Im not big on deer huning for the same reason its too slow. Dove hunting, frog gigging, and noodling are my passions.

Its the only kind of freshwater fishing i do anymore. A line and hook is way too slow for me. Im not big on deer huning for the same reason its too slow. Dove hunting, frog gigging, and noodling are my passions.

You should hunt bears. :D

Ever seen Hillbilly Handfishin'? :D

Lol yeah i feel about that show like most reefers feel about tanked. I watch it but it makes me mad alot of times. They check the holes for the people and thats the worst part. When i take people i make them check the holes themselves. Thats when you get to uear people scream lol.

Try bow fishing :D I did it for Rocky Mountain White fish for the first time last fall. That was a good time!

You should hunt bears. :D

Cant in mississippi we dont have enough. We do cut hogs though and that #### is wild. It takes balls to cut i pissed off hog.

Try bow fishing :D I did it for Rocky Mountain White fish for the first time last fall. That was a good time!

That's too hard. When you look at something underwater, the light like changes it or something (don't know the science) but it may appear one place and be slightly in another place. And it would be even worse in moving ripply water.

I got a lot of friends that biw fish but ive never done it. I suck with a bow.

Im bout to clean all these damn fish

Im bout to clean all these damn fish

Yeah, I cleaned out all of mine too. Getting out of the hobby? :D

Supposed to meet a guy from my local reef club today and trade a prism protien skimmer for an ora hyacinth birdsnest and some kind of ora purple capricornis. :)omgomgomg:D

Ok i got the new corals. And the birdsnest looks great. Polyps are extending and everything. But the purple cap im worried about. The whole thing looks browned out. And the disturbing part is there are two rather large whatie spots on it. The corals were in bags, in a cooler for a total of 9 hours before they made it to me today. The only experience ive ever had with sps is my red cap and its never looked this bad. Ill get pics up in a minute.

So my questions are

1. Should i frag around the white spots?

2. Can it be saved?

3. Could these large white spots really have happened in a single day of transit?

See a mutual friend (non-reefer) was our delivery man . So i wasnt actually there to see the corals before the trade. But i have spoken with the club member and he seems on the up and up and even offered to replace it if it doesnt make it. So im just wanting to know what to do now.

Pictures in a few minutes.

Archived