Coral Vue Hydros

Official 3 and Under Pico Contest!

dallasprstn

^ Thanks alot. I made an order for 13 acans, some blastos and an aussie duncan, We'll see what I can fit!

Question, do we have all the judges needed? If so we should fill their names in next to the prizes..

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I believe all three judges will be judging every catagory, not one judge per catagory.

Sorry for the confusion, I'm out of this contest.

Adios.

Too bad, that tank was pretty cool. Good luck in life.

Sorry for the confusion, I'm out of this contest.

Adios.

Sorry to see this iball. Your tank is nice and I enjoyed swapping ideas with you.

Feel free to stop by my threads anytime! :)

dallasprstn

Hey everybody. Just wanted to apologize for not being very fast with my replies regarding the contest recently. I just got a new job and i've had 39 hours since last Saturday. between juggling that and school I haven't been able to check up on nano reef very much this week. If you guys have any questions, just post them here.

Also, as a side note. I will not be extending the equipment deadline past this month. It was established when the contest started and you knew about it when you entered.

Hope everyone is having fun with their pico, I'm looking forward to seeing these new FTS!

Dallas.

If I order equipment before 5/1 but it arrives after does that mean I can't use it? I am waiting on an AC70 media basket and light to make a fuge. I also picked up a PAR30 bulb but I'm waiting on the lamp.

funkngroovy

Any Idea when the open date will be for FTS this month. I will probably be going away to the middle of nowhere for work on the 26th and wont have internet access.

Loving this comp and don't want to miss out. :D

Looks like Im out of the contest folks.

I guess when you make plans and having fun. Life tends to happen.

Dallas please scratch me off the list. Thank you!

Later....

Looks like I'll be out shortly too. If I don't have my bulbs by the 1st I probably will just drain the tank and set it up once I figure out an apartment for next year.

Sounds like we are starting to drop like flies! Unfortunately I'm gonna have to drop too. Things have come up financially and I won't be able to meet any of the deadlines like I was sure I was going to be able too. I'm going to keep running my tank and going as I can but it won't be for the contest. I'll change my thread name but do intend to keep using that thread as I've started there. Best of luck to all the entrants in the contest! I can't wait to see what you all create and who wins in the end!!

Islandoftiki

That's unfortunate that so many are dropping out, but I'm still in the game! My chiller/stand/RKL assembly is nearly finished. I'll be wrapping up the details and getting it up and running by the end of the weekend. Lots of new stock is going into the tank. People are coming out of the woodwork and LFS's are helping me out with freebies. Yesterday, my favorite LFS threw in some brown pallys and some small scraps of blue xenia with some Duncans I bought for my 10 gallon tank.

Stay tuned for updates on my build over the next week. Much is happening! Right now... paint is drying.

Looks like im out too. Half my led string wont turn on. Honestly imo led's arent worth the money. Im sticking to my t5/metal halide setup. I can afford the 100$ a year, Over this crap

We need to update the list to see who's still in the competition...Everyones chances of winning something cool have gone up drastically since the contest began, as it seems people are dropping out by the day.

If I order equipment before 5/1 but it arrives after does that mean I can't use it? I am waiting on an AC70 media basket and light to make a fuge. I also picked up a PAR30 bulb but I'm waiting on the lamp.

Can anyone answer this please? I get paid once a month so I can only place the rest of my order on Friday. I'm sure it won't be here by the 1st but I don't want to be out of the contest either. :(

Can anyone answer this please? I get paid once a month so I can only place the rest of my order on Friday. I'm sure it won't be here by the 1st but I don't want to be out of the contest either. :(

Based on what Dallas has said so far, if it is not in on the first then it cannot be added. I hope your stuff gets here.

dallasprstn

i'm sorry but everything must be in by the 1st. the deadline is not changing!

We need to update the list to see who's still in the competition...Everyones chances of winning something cool have gone up drastically since the contest began, as it seems people are dropping out by the day.

yeah I'll get a head count and update it by this weekend!

yeah I'll get a head count and update it by this weekend!

look like you wont have that much counting to do. I say we stop the contest now and declare me the winner. lol

Jacob042426
look like you wont have that much counting to do. I say we stop the contest now and declare me the winner. lol

i can win this whole contest with just my concept. :lol:

My zoas beat your concept anyday. :P

I reaally hope they don't change color on you.

Jacob we need pics o your setup.

Archived