inTank Media Baskets

Official 3 and Under Pico Contest!

dallasprstn

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
And now I have 2 lol. For ten$ I couldn't go wrong

Yeah, pretty sick deal, huh? I'm still debating whether or not I wanna use these on a new build instead of an Aquastyles DIY kit...lol

When I order from china, I try to always buy at least one more than I need...you never know, right? I sure ain't shipping something back to China to get a 5 dollar replacement...haha

Yeah, I've kinda been reluctant to have here register on here. Quite frankly, some of you guys come off as sex deprived leg humpers :P

I really depends on how good the leg looks. :P

I have some orders coming in today. I have the MAX expo this weekend. Contest starts Sunday. It is turning into a great week. I need to mix up some saltwater so I can do a series of large water changes before Sunday. So what time zone does the contest start in? lol

I have some orders coming in today. I have the MAX expo this weekend. Contest starts Sunday. It is turning into a great week. I need to mix up some saltwater so I can do a series of large water changes before Sunday. So what time zone does the contest start in? lol

Haha to avoid unfairness, I suggest we use UTC (GMT under the old system)

dallasprstn

UPDATE!

Just letting everyone know, YOU MUST HAVE YOUR THREAD UP BY APRIL 1ST! Participants who do not have their's yet, get on it! it's really not that hard...and don't forget to post it here!

Also, the day we can add livestock is getting closer and I bet everyone can't wait to add livestock, because I know I can't.. :happy:

One last thing, we now have 42 participants! I think that is a pretty sweet accomplishment!

Dallas.

How much was the shipping?

They ship free, just takes a few weeks cause they ship from china

went to lfs today and picked out some nice zoas, cant wait til the 1st to add them. this is my first reef tank so im getting antsy.

dallasprstn
@Dallas. So what time zone is the start time based on"

Central time zone, that way everyone on the east and west coasts will only be a few hours ahead or behind everyone else!

@Dallas. So what time zone is the start time based on"

lol because I want to add my livestock the SECOND I'm allowed to.

ReefersEdge
went to lfs today and picked out some nice zoas, cant wait til the 1st to add them. this is my first reef tank so im getting antsy.

If this is your first reef tank and you just picked uo some zoas, what are you keeping them in until the 1st?

Are all of you done cycling already?! My ammonia is still off the charts! I added some Dr. Tim's to jumpstart bacteria growth but I still think I'll be lucky to be adding anything April 1.

Are all of you done cycling already?! My ammonia is still off the charts! I added some Dr. Tim's to jumpstart bacteria growth but I still think I'll be lucky to be adding anything April 1.

I am cycled and anxiously waiting the 1st. I did my first water change yesterday and will be doing a few more prior to the first. I want to hit the ground running on this tank.

I'm also done cycling. :)

I can't wait, little swimmer is getting cramped in the 6" cube I put him in.

So what do people think about entering two tanks?

Can I get a clarification,please...?

After reading through this thread,it's my understanding that...

The actual size of the display tank can be ANY size as long as

It only has 3 gallons(or less) in it with the option of also being

"sumped" to 3 gallons(or less).

Is that correct??

Can I get a clarification,please...?

After reading through this thread,it's my understanding that...

The actual size of the display tank can be ANY size as long as

It only has 3 gallons(or less) in it with the option of also being

"sumped" to 3 gallons(or less).

Is that correct??

Yes, so long as your display is the larger of the two tanks.

You display can be three gallons or less and your sump can be the same size as your display or less.

Yes, so long as your display is the larger of the two tanks.

You display can be three gallons or less and your sump can be the same size as your display or less.

I get the display vs sump ratio...

I'm more concerned about the size of the display tank.

Theoretically,I could use a 40 gallon display tank as long

as I only put 3 gallons of water in it??

Is this correct?

Archived