Innovative Marine Aquariums

NanoTopia's ZEOvit 80L [ ]

NanoTopia

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

I enjoyed catching up on your tank!

It is disheartening when things do not go according to plan with our aquarium life or our real life for that matter!

I hope you feel better soon.

I hope everything is going OK, Christine. I was wondering if you had tried any of the solid automatic elements KZ products, and if you had any thoughts on them.

I hope everything is going OK, Christine. I was wondering if you had tried any of the solid automatic elements KZ products, and if you had any thoughts on them.

Maybe that's why she's ill? Not for human consumption Christine!

Just kidding, but seriously hope you are okay :unsure:

SDartifex

I hope your doing well. This tank has really evolved since I last took a look, and it's brilliant work for sure. That stand is truly amazing.

• 3 weeks later...

Thank you everyone for your concern, I have been ill and have not seen my tanks for a long time. There are many corals lost in both tanks as only the fish have been fed. I am not sure if anything else has been maintained, probably not. I will find out soon. I will likely take both tanks down shortly when I am able to. I will take a break from the hobby because I am unable to care for the tanks now. I am on the mend so maybe one day I will build a new system, I hope so. :)

Mr. Microscope

Take care Christine. I hope you're able to make a quick recovery.

Reef-love coming your way!

Thank you everyone for your concern, I have been ill and have not seen my tanks for a long time. There are many corals lost in both tanks as only the fish have been fed. I am not sure if anything else has been maintained, probably not. I will find out soon. I will likely take both tanks down shortly when I am able to. I will take a break from the hobby because I am unable to care for the tanks now. I am on the mend so maybe one day I will build a new system, I hope so. :)

Good grief, I'm glad to hear you're on the mend!

Good grief, we were seriously worried. Glad to know you're back on your feet at least. Your health is the most important thing so get well :).

Nano sapiens

Glad to hear that you're getting better. One day you'l be back up-and-running with another great tank(s).

Christine take a break for sure. Life can throw you some curve balls sometimes. Get better and mend. You are a gifted Aquarist always and inspiration.

Sorry to hear about the recent events Christine. Glad to hear you are on the mend though. Hang in there :).

• 3 weeks later...

Archived