ReefCleaners.org

NanoTopia's ZEOvit 80L [ ]

NanoTopia

Exquisite tank! The new arrangement of corals gives great depth and structure to your reef. The tabling corals reach out into the open water is fantastic. Love it. A tanks becomes so much more when the rock and coral scape come together. Which is why I'm starting a new one. Upgrade time.

Keep up the great work. :)

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Exquisite tank! The new arrangement of corals gives great depth and structure to your reef. The tabling corals reach out into the open water is fantastic. Love it. A tanks becomes so much more when the rock and coral scape come together. Which is why I'm starting a new one. Upgrade time.

Keep up the great work. :)

Thanks Neuwave, means a lot coming from you. Looking forward to seeing your new creation :)

I really like the stand upgrade.

Reminds me of 80s component media centers.

Im going to borrow that design somewhat, without the see through front. Ill be putting soundproof squares in mine, the gear drawer idea is ingenious.

Fantastic frag

Ugh... Why can't you live in the states...

Because I am a C A N A D I A N :P

Cuz Canada needs one good thing...

:D

Canada has several good things, high taxes, Rob Ford, Tim Horton's (not for long), Government controlled liquor stores, Tar sands, the Toonie... and the Loonie, and yes Stephen Harper...

Wait... Canada needs more coral :lol:

I know you got the award back in '13, but this badness is ready for TOTM again!!

And hey, technically speaking the Burger Kingdom is buying TH's and 'moving' to Canada. Aren't you so happy to be back under the rule of a monarchy?

I know you got the award back in '13, but this badness is ready for TOTM again!!

And hey, technically speaking the Burger Kingdom is buying TH's and 'moving' to Canada. Aren't you so happy to be back under the rule of a monarchy?

Thanks,

I can no longer say, "It's as Canadian as Tim Horton's" in a sentence when referring to maple syrup. If the USA buys all our maple syrup factories we may as well tear down the border.

I do believe one of the stores I stopped at today,had a nice size colony of the Granulosa that you have,just less colored up. They underwent a bulb change and shifted colors a little. But I snagged a 1" frag for $10. I could be wrong though.

• 2 weeks later...

The covers are magnetic and the top and bottom can be removed separately, the aluminum cover frames have acrylic windows with a frosted edge. The Apex equipment is on a slidable platform that rolls out for accessing the plugs, wireless bridge, and the rest of all the mess LOL. The dosing vessels and ATO tank are not shown, for now they sit beside the stand, have to figure out a small cabinet for those.

The whole stand.

14553791706_fa8cfd2739_c.jpg

Upper area, in purple.

14553793986_4273082ae4_c.jpg

Christine, any detailed pictures on the top panel installation?

So Kat, it's basically a drawer with no back or sides. It pulls out like a drawer to expose the outlets and mess of wires. The front has holes cut in the bottom of the panel to pass the wires through so you have no mess showing. The nice thing about this is everything is easily accessible but it looks clean when the drawer is closed. I did put a RGB-LED strip light above close to the front so I can illuminate the modules, mainly for effect, but more importantly, when I need to work on the wires in the back I can turn the LED up so I can see what I am doing. The bottom part is stationary, basically a shelf where my doser sits along with the ATO. Again, wires and tubing are in the back and mostly out of sight. Sorry about the bad pictures but it gives you some idea of what's in back :)

post-72999-0-75442400-1411079362_thumb.jpg

post-72999-0-07732800-1411079391_thumb.jpg

post-72999-0-97496200-1411079421_thumb.jpg

I appreciate the explanation more that you know.The picture is dark but it looks like the entire little section of the front plus the bottom were cut away in the drawer for the wires?

Also, I was looking at a drawer I might be able to use similarly, the back of the cabinet is solid, how did your drawer wires go to the wall outlets?

I appreciate the explanation more that you know.The picture is dark but it looks like the entire little section of the front plus the bottom were cut away in the drawer for the wires?

Also, I was looking at a drawer I might be able to use similarly, the back of the cabinet is solid, how did your drawer wires go to the wall outlets?

I gutted the entire dresser and then added a sliding shelf, I explained it like a drawer. The shelf does not go all the way to the back so the wires can be directed down and in some cases out through the back. I have 2 holes leading to the sump area and one out the back.

Found some old picks (again not good quality) that might help:

post-72999-0-18775500-1411091952_thumb.jpg

post-72999-0-96831300-1411091968_thumb.jpg

post-72999-0-31751600-1411092003_thumb.jpg

Archived