Innovative Marine Aquariums

NanoTopia's ZEOvit 80L [ ]

NanoTopia

Abs is outdated Christine... Give the coral+ a try.

Why do you say this?

Looking great as normal! Keep it up.

-Dave

Thanks Dave :)

I would stick with the sun calibrated sensor. It's certainly not worth the extra couple hundred dollars for what will amount to single-digit accuracy gains.

Okay thanks Ben :)

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SouthFlorida_Tron

Give in to the new and try the coral+, it blends Aquablue Special, blue+ and purple+...

Maybe just what you need. Adding that abs back in will just bring you back to being too warm.

Awe man,that's horrible !! Do you know what caused him to pass ?

Oh no, sorry to hear that, he was such an inspiration for me to get one, such beauty...

That sucks. What happened?

Thanks guys, I think it was intestinal, I couldn't get him out to treat him, problem with having a matrix of coral in a small tank. He was a good fish, I will miss him.

This is one of the most inspirational tanks for me. Ill be definitely following as I am in the process of a zeovit cube.

And sorry about the wrasse, it just sucks.

Sorry to hear about your fishy but maybe it's a sign to get a nice candy basslet pair right? ;)

LOL, ya that would be nice, possibility but not likely :)

This is one of the most inspirational tanks for me. Ill be definitely following as I am in the process of a zeovit cube.

And sorry about the wrasse, it just sucks.

Thanks, glad it can inspire someone :)

Roger and his basslet pair Lmao

Well, can't argue, some sexy fish indeed!

I have already started my fund for a pair :P

I'll probably never get them by a guy can dream. :D

I haven't had a lot of luck with fish in this tank, not sure why, if I had a bigger system I would consider some candy basslets. My tank has no fish now :(

Oh no! That sucks Christine! :(

Thanks Indy, it happens, maybe the tank was too small for him, he did get big, 3" at least, but he was the only fish in the tank, so he had the tank to himself. Maybe he died of loneliness ?

On a more positive note, the frag rack is full again :

12782811665_347008b463_c.jpg

I haven't had a lot of luck with fish in this tank, not sure why, if I had a bigger system I would consider some candy basslets. My tank has no fish now :(

Thanks Indy, it happens, maybe the tank was too small for him, he did get big, 3" at least, but he was the only fish in the tank, so he had the tank to himself. Maybe he died of loneliness ?

12782811665_347008b463_c.jpg

Darn, sucks to loose a fish you've had for a while. How about a pair of nice Clownfish? The only downside with mine is that the male of the pair goes bonzai warrior on my hand when I clean the tank, but I got used to it.

I see some very nice frags! :)

That makes me wish i could keep sps...

:I

LOL, well you can Roger, you just had a small setback, we have all had them, makes us better reefers :)

So sorry for your loss :(. Loving how the frag rack looks though.

Thanks, some of the frags are ones I acquired and some are frags I have made. I actually could use another one but no room in this tank :(

that frag rack has so much sexiness on it !! the money to be made just sitting there lol.

I trade most of my frags for other frags, but it's just getting fraggin' ridiculous all this trading :D

Sorry about the wrasse. :( Lost my male flame not too long ago and then a week later lost a yellow tang. That macro shot is delish!

Thanks, I will miss that guy. Amazing how attached we get to our fish. I removed him from the tank but couldn't dispose of him for a few days, just needed to see him for a while longer. R.I.P. Open casket I guess :closedeyes:

Sorry to see your fish pass. But your frag rack is certainly healthy.

Darn, sucks to loose a fish you've had for a while. How about a pair of nice Clownfish? The only downside with mine is that the male of the pair goes bonzai warrior on my hand when I clean the tank, but I got used to it.

I see some very nice frags! :)

Not big on clown fish, never have been, I will look for something unique in the next while, keeping my eyes out :ninja:

Polarcollision

RIP mr fairy wrasse. :tears:

Wrasses are characters, easily some of the best personalities in fish. It may not be a rare fancy schmancy fish but the mcCosker flasher wrasse is another fun one. Grammaphone's mystery wrasse looks awesome too.

Archived