inTank Media Baskets

Oh No---My Fish were DOA!

Chrisl1976

I got my order from InTank and the three swedish fish inside the box were DOA. :tears:

To keep the circle of life going, I has no choice but to consume these little red beauties. eating-smileys-emoticons44.gif Luckily, since its lent, it was ok to eat fish on Fridays. If they were gummy bears, I would have been SOL.

0302121342.jpg

I have to say, the guys at InTank really know how to make sure you package gets here in great condition. Plenty of bubble wrap and everything is so nicely placed in the box. UPS could kick this down a flight of stairs and it would be fine. InTank takes it on step further to ensure it gets here safe. They knew to put a couple pictures of our Ex-governor on the outside of the box so its handled with the best care possible. He's the one who is about to start serving time in jail. He really is our state hero!!!! Nothing says Illinois like corruption in politics. How could shipping a package with him on the box every get lost or damaged!!

Thumbs up for Ordering from Intank!!!! smiley20.gif

0302121348a.jpg

0302121348.jpg

Intank rocks! Them and glass-holes are my two favorite "fish tank" companies to deal with. Love the free candy and stickers. Reef Geek is pretty awesome as well but they dont give out candy.

Im looking forward to meeting Steve at Macna.

:lol: now I thought Blago was your hero, you're just hurting my feelings now.

Sorry about the DOA fish if you fill out a complaint here give us all your info we can take care of it. A coupon code will be set up and on your next purchase you will be given 1/2 credit on a new purchase of livestock. You will be responsible for shipping and we will need the DOA fish returned to us at your expense. Because you reside in Illinois a 60% income tax must be levied and any tolls that the return package encounters are your responsibility. Thank you for shopping with us.

we will need the DOA fish returned to us at your expense.

I will not be able to retrieve the fish till sometime tomorrow morning. Possibly sooner if I eat chilli tonight. Once they drop out into the bowl, I will scoop them up and bag them for you and get them sent back up to you.

A coupon code will be set up and on your next purchase you will be given 1/2 credit on a new purchase of livestock.

As they are slightly chewed and digested, the 50% refund is acceptable.

Glad i read to the end. I actually thought you ATE dead fish you ordered from SWEDEN. OMG, hair dye can only cover up so much blonde :o

Glad i read to the end. I actually thought you ATE dead fish you ordered from SWEDEN. OMG, hair dye can only cover up so much blonde :o

Well you know there was this one time on college...... :D Ok, I'm kidding.

C.I._Reefer
Well you know there was this one time on college...... :D Ok, I'm kidding.

where in illinois r u located? I'm in peoria

this would never happen in the FW community. -_-

and that is why FW is so boring :happy:

I will not be able to retrieve the fish till sometime tomorrow morning. Possibly sooner if I eat chilli tonight. Once they drop out into the bowl, I will scoop them up and bag them for you and get them sent back up to you.

So did you get them out, can I expect a return?

and that is why FW is so boring :happy:

So did you get them out, can I expect a return?

Steve, I took this picture moment before scooping them out. I will get the bag of the remains boxed up for you.

swedishfish.jpg

I did find a find a missing fish in the box that was still alive. He had flipped his way to my cell phone and was sending out a message for help.

tumblr_leojt7nOFD1qc1lybo1_500.jpg

Archived