Innovative Marine Aquariums

Supplements

Kidluvsole

HI guys...its my first post and i would like to know what should i be purchasing to supplement my 28g nano reef with, what are the best brands? for calcium iodine? or any suggestions you might have for an all in one mix for the reef, my goal is to keep SPS and LPS and clams..thank guys

C.I._Reefer
HI guys...its my first post and i would like to know what should i be purchasing to supplement my 28g nano reef with, what are the best brands? for calcium iodine? or any suggestions you might have for an all in one mix for the reef, my goal is to keep SPS and LPS and clams..thank guys

Welcome, until you are HEAVILY stocked, you shouldnt be dosing anything at all :). Use a good quality salt mix and perform regular weekly water changes and youll be in good shape. test alk and cal reguarly, and make sure they are staying within range, which they typically will be until you are pretty loaded up with sps

1fishmonger

Nothing. Do 10% water changes once a week and don't overfeed your tank. Don't overstock your tank. Get an appropriate clean up crew and don't let detritus build up in back chambers, filters etc,

There, just saved ya $50 in supplements. You're welcome ;)

SouthFlorida_Tron

Only things I believe in are a basic 2part (ca/alk) & reef nutrition oyster feast just for a bit of extra growth ;)

Archived