SaltCritters.com

FS/FT Lunar Eclipse

Builder Anthony

Builder Anthony

I will not respond to pms post your intrest here.

This topic will be open one day then tommrow ill have a bunch of frags i want gone becase i am overloaded.7 bucks a polypill start the other thread tommrow but im gona post them as 8 there,pictures tommrow in new topic

15 med priority thermos hand warmer.i have roughly 110 polyps

Were these the frags that you had another post on, and after getting tons of interest, decided not to sell after all?

Builder Anthony

ya just busy,hurt my back like 3 weeks ago still seeing chriopractor,just finished stabalizing 3 tanks,bought these starving yellow clowns,thats its own problem,cant post pictures on ps3,keeping track of threads,,,,,,then id have to frag and basicly start all over.its a bit to much right now and that doesnt even include shipping.

intresting thing though is these may not be lunar eclipse after all.i think i have a darth maul or lunar eclipse on a plug but these have a real flouresent tenecale and are real bright but they have specks of orange in dark spots more like a morph then a magician.ill probally throw it up in id forums sometime when i have time 2 go to library and on my thread.the peice is a branch coated its pretty crazy to say the least.ill have some eventually just need a month or two

Builder Anthony

Well here they are ill ask for a id in di section.Id say a month or 2 then release a few.

DSCF1975.jpg

DSCF1940.jpg

DSCF1943.jpg

DSCF1948.jpg

DSCF1969.jpg

DSCF1970.jpg

DSCF1972.jpg

DSCF1975.jpg

Archived