Coral Vue Hydros

Moving Sale

Kierik

I have a ReefTek Calcium reactor with a brand new 5lb tank, was hydro this past summer. The regulator is a two stage but only the tank pressure works. It is a fairly large reactor designed for 100+ gallon systems. Also includes 1gallon of ARM media$150 $100

2012-03-12_10-35-31_134.jpg

I am cleaning it out tonight

2012-03-03_07-49-29_113.jpg

20 Long Tank Free

1/4 HP AquaLogic Chiller without controller $200 $125 OBO

IMG_1543.JPG

The cracked case

IMG_1544.JPG

Ehiem 1250 pump SOLD

I also have a Octopus HOB skimmer that needs a new pump free local only.

IMG_0781.JPG

I prefer to sell locally.

Mountain View (Zip 94040) is located between San Jose and San Francisco. The pump I bought 2nd hand, I am unsure of how old it is. It has a chip in the cover but it pumps great. I used it as a sump return pump.

Unfortunately I do not make it down to the LA area, but that pump can easily be shipped. I will try taking some pictures of the items tomorrow.

Mountain View (Zip 94040) is located between San Jose and San Francisco. The pump I bought 2nd hand, I am unsure of how old it is. It has a chip in the cover but it pumps great. I used it as a sump return pump.

Unfortunately I do not make it down to the LA area, but that pump can easily be shipped. I will try taking some pictures of the items tomorrow.

Sunday Bump

Price drop bump

If someone buys both for 250 I will throw in a G4 mac 1.2 GHZ iBook with it, works great just has the cord issues with all apple products of its time.

If someone buys both for 250 I will throw in a G4 mac 1.2 GHZ iBook with it, works great just has the cord issues with all apple products of its time.

Reactor pending. Skimmer is free to a good home...any home.

All are still available some price changes.

Skimmer 20long gone

For profit gnomes

1) buy skimmer and chiller for $200

2) wait till may/june and sell

3)?

PROFIT!

Skimmer 20long gone

For profit gnomes

1) buy skimmer and chiller for $200

2) wait till may/june and sell

3)?

PROFIT!

Ca reactor sold

Chiller $120 pickup in Mountain View. Its 50 lbs 15x12x11 and would cost ~50-60 to ship, not worth the hassle.

Ca reactor sold

Chiller $120 pickup in Mountain View. Its 50 lbs 15x12x11 and would cost ~50-60 to ship, not worth the hassle.

Final bump before I have to decide to send it to Colorado with the movers tomorrow.

Archived