ReefCleaners.org

Just received my Reef Cleaners order, not amused

jefferzbooboo

1) stick hand down back of pants

2) untwist panties

3) move on.

They are hermits and snails. Throw them on your back lawn and animals will eat it before daylight.

Awesome

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1) stick hand down back of pants

2) untwist panties

3) move on.

They are hermits and snails. Throw them on your back lawn and animals will eat it before daylight.

best advice yet.

Ok, the reason I'm mad about the hermits and other species of snails that were "included" aren't what I ordered. I ordered what I did because that's what I wanted, I understand he sends extras, but didn't want species I didn't order. I'm very picky on what I put in my tank, but I got over 5 different species of snails that I didn't order and 2 different types of hermit crabs. So I guess it's my fault he sent them, I'm just supposed to put up with them just because he sent them? I didn't want to throw them away, because it's a waste, but I don't want them in my tank. And no, no one has a tank within 10 miles of me, there isn't even a town within 15 miles of me. And no, I don't want "more free stuff"

The reason I chose to go with Reef Cleaners is because the snails in the package are what I wanted, if I would have wanted other species of snails, I would have ordered that species.

Sorry you feel that you received 5 different species of snails than what you ordered. We sent a full refund and the price you were charged for the second box. Don't throw them out, take pictures, post them here and we can ID them for you. Most of the snails are the correct species I am sure, or would work for your tank. What species do you think you received?

lol when i ordered a 30 gal cuc from u a while ago i got like double or triple the amount specified but i was so stoked lol .........im hoping when i order some blue legged hermits u do the same :happy: :happy: hahahaha

reefcleaners is FREAKIN AWESOME !

Ok, the reason I'm mad about the hermits and other species of snails that were "included" aren't what I ordered. I ordered what I did because that's what I wanted, I understand he sends extras, but didn't want species I didn't order. I'm very picky on what I put in my tank, but I got over 5 different species of snails that I didn't order and 2 different types of hermit crabs. So I guess it's my fault he sent them, I'm just supposed to put up with them just because he sent them? I didn't want to throw them away, because it's a waste, but I don't want them in my tank. And no, no one has a tank within 10 miles of me, there isn't even a town within 15 miles of me. And no, I don't want "more free stuff"

The reason I chose to go with Reef Cleaners is because the snails in the package are what I wanted, if I would have wanted other species of snails, I would have ordered that species.

Sorry, but this post and the OP just remind me of this:

Just replace "fruit" and "fruit of the month club" with snails and hermits.

Sorry, but this post and the OP just remind me of this:

Just replace "fruit" and "fruit of the month club" with snails and hermits.

rofl... so true...

Sorry you feel that you received 5 different species of snails than what you ordered. We sent a full refund and the price you were charged for the second box. Don't throw them out, take pictures, post them here and we can ID them for you. Most of the snails are the correct species I am sure, or would work for your tank. What species do you think you received?

Just WoW... You Sir are awesome... Even when the buyer deserves a kick in a nuts.

Everyone should lay off the buyer a little.

Being pissed about the extra stuff is a little over the top, but being pissed about having to pay $17 on delivery ispretty reasonable. His only real error is coming public before talking to John.

Being pissed about the extra stuff is a little over the top, but being pissed about having to pay $17 on delivery ispretty reasonable. His only real error is coming public before talking to John.

Yeah, except john clearly stated he issued a full refund for the price he was charged for the box... no harm no foul. It may have been johns fault, but if the post office chose to deliver anyway and bill the recipient it seems like it is kinda on them. idk

Yeah, except john clearly stated he issued a full refund for the price he was charged for the box... no harm no foul. It may have been johns fault, but if the post office chose to deliver anyway and bill the recipient it seems like it is kinda on them. idk

Sure, but people were piling on well before John did that.

The guy did come off a little pissy, but he did have *some* reason to be upset.

Sounds like he lives in the middle of no where and got charged extra to get the box to his address. I can see paying a little more for shipping if lived off the beaten path. He is probably aware of it and used to it, as I am.

jefferzbooboo
Sounds like he lives in the middle of no where and got charged extra to get the box to his address. I can see paying a little more for shipping if lived off the beaten path. He is probably aware of it and used to it, as I am.

Yes I do live in the middle of no where and I don't get charged extra for delivery. He shipped a the order twice supposedly, but there was no duplicate bags of snails. And no, I didn't "use" living off the beaten path,

I have ordered inverts and coral through the mail before, and have never had any problems with any of them until this.

Sorry it seems me made a mistake and shipped your order twice. I will look into this now. When did you send an email? I received hundred+ since 5 and I can get to it faster if you can give me a timeframe or send a pm with the details.

Yes I do live in the middle of no where and I don't get charged extra for delivery. He shipped a the order twice supposedly, but there was no duplicate bags of snails. And no, I didn't "use" living off the beaten path,

I have ordered inverts and coral through the mail before, and have never had any problems with any of them until this.

Jefferzbooboo - I suggest you directly communicate with John instead of responding to comments in this thread. It looks like he is trying to make it right with you, but perhaps his posts are being lost in the chatter. I have copied his responses for clarity. Good luck.

Archived