inTank Media Baskets

Just received my Reef Cleaners order, not amused

jefferzbooboo

as has been stated before, toss 'em if ya don't want them. but complaining about the fact they messed up and threw more in the box than was paid for just seems ridiculous.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
as has been stated before, toss 'em if ya don't want them. but complaining about the fact they messed up and threw more in the box than was paid for just seems ridiculous.

Not everyone wants extra.

If I order 25 of something and get 35, the way I see it, you weren't honoring my request.

I'd rather get what I ordered than get 'hooked up' with 20 extra dwarf ceriths I didn't order...

If I order 25 of something and get 35, the way I see it, you weren't honoring my request.

I'd rather get what I ordered than get 'hooked up' with 20 extra dwarf ceriths I didn't order...

Perhaps to compensate for the fact that some of them *may* die or get eaten as soon as you put them in your tank?

Even if they don't die during shipping, they may die because a buyer did not acclimate them correctly because he/she failed to read Johns email with instructions?

Its not to give you extra, it's to make up for losses. If he gave you exactly what you asked and 3 died, he would get way more complaints about not getting what you wanted, just like mr coral gets in his reviews.He gets less headaches and more sleep by giving extra.

Also, I'm not sure why people mail order 15 cent snails and ####.

Its not to give you extra, it's to make up for losses. If he gave you exactly what you asked and 3 died, he would get way more complaints about not getting what you wanted, just like mr coral gets in his reviews.He gets less headaches and more sleep by giving extra.

But you end up with extra don't you?

Why should I have to take 50 snails just because some might die in transit?

Why should I be forced to accept #### I didn't order just because it's free?

</devilsadvocate>

Noted anything free siwelk gets from reefstock goes to civickm .... :D:D:D

Civickm Snail/Hermit Donation Center is open :D

Most lfs don't sell dwarf Ceriths, and a 25 cent snail with John is 3.99 at my lfs. If I buy any more than 3 snails at a time, I save more by paying shipping.

Also, I'm not sure why people mail order 15 cent snails and ####.

But you end up with extra don't you?

Some die afterwards, and if not, decomposing snails under a thin cover of dirt makes AWESOME fertilizer.

Man Johns a stand up guy! Smart business guy though? He gives away his profits by sending alot more than you expect :)

I was so offended by my first order loaded with freebies that i find my self on his site placing orders way to often.

O yea, that's called customer service and great client building. Maybe he is a smart business guy after all! Hes earned my future business with killer service and products! Thanks John!

i know many women that beg to differ.

i have nothing useful to offer. i only came b/c i saw a crowd wielding torches

Thats right. I bought one of your media baskets and the site said that it was made out of acrylic. I read what it said and ordered it.

So when the f*king thing showed up, I was appalled to find out that it was made out of acrylic! I don't have any particular problems with

acrylic, but the fact that the site said that its made out of acrylic completely threw me off. I did not expect it to be made out of acrylic.

What is this sorcery??? EPIC FAIL!!!

Oh COME ON! I am sure this is because Stevie didn't send a GFY sticker!

I can;t cope anymore. Alright I'm going to sell my extra dwarf ceriths and hope it makes for $17 for OP.

Anybody want them? $0.02 a pop. Fresh.

Man, I was just thinking about making my 20th order with John, but I don't know now. Freaking free hermits, extra stuff, cheap prices.

Screw him, I'm going to live aquaria.

Heath

it's really an ass backwards way of going about things OP

call and talk to John....NICELY....he's an awesome guy and his company is A+

I'm getting the impression that StevieT guy is pretty good too! ! :P

seriously though dude...work it out before you blow some one up hard!!

There are plenty of snails in the box, one's I ordered and lots of different ones I didn't

take all the ones you didn't order and eat them all at once....you might choke but that's ok

Sorry it seems me made a mistake and shipped your order twice. I will look into this now. When did you send an email? I received hundred+ since 5 and I can get to it faster if you can give me a timeframe or send a pm with the details.

jefferzbooboo

Ok, the reason I'm mad about the hermits and other species of snails that were "included" aren't what I ordered. I ordered what I did because that's what I wanted, I understand he sends extras, but didn't want species I didn't order. I'm very picky on what I put in my tank, but I got over 5 different species of snails that I didn't order and 2 different types of hermit crabs. So I guess it's my fault he sent them, I'm just supposed to put up with them just because he sent them? I didn't want to throw them away, because it's a waste, but I don't want them in my tank. And no, no one has a tank within 10 miles of me, there isn't even a town within 15 miles of me. And no, I don't want "more free stuff"

The reason I chose to go with Reef Cleaners is because the snails in the package are what I wanted, if I would have wanted other species of snails, I would have ordered that species.

Ok, the reason I'm mad about the hermits and other species of snails that were "included" aren't what I ordered. I ordered what I did because that's what I wanted, I understand he sends extras, but didn't want species I didn't order. I'm very picky on what I put in my tank, but I got over 5 different species of snails that I didn't order and 2 different types of hermit crabs. So I guess it's my fault he sent them, I'm just supposed to put up with them just because he sent them? I didn't want to throw them away, because it's a waste, but I don't want them in my tank. And no, no one has a tank within 10 miles of me, there isn't even a town within 15 miles of me. And no, I don't want "more free stuff"

The reason I chose to go with Reef Cleaners is because the snails in the package are what I wanted, if I would have wanted other species of snails, I would have ordered that species.

1) stick hand down back of pants

2) untwist panties

3) move on.

They are hermits and snails. Throw them on your back lawn and animals will eat it before daylight.

Archived