Cultivated Reef

Did a HUGE fragging today

TinyGiant

• 10 months later...
  • Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i figured i would post in this thread to let you guys know i will be going to the frag farmers market again this year..

you know whats funny.. well not really funny.. but interesting..?

last year i was selling to help pay for my truck whos front end blew up..

no joke 3 days ago my other truck that i now use for salting parkinglots blew its transmission and is in the shop right now..

maybe i shouldnt plan on going to these and my trucks will stay running lol..

anywho here is the new CT frag farmers market thread

http://www.nano-reef.com/topic/317442-ct-frag-farmers-market/

The size of this is throwing me out ... I keep thinking that those light shades are wastepaper baskets, but then I see the drill case and my head can't make sense! It looks like both a 3G, and a 300G.

hahahahaha. i was thinking the same thing. until I read your post I thought this was literally 8 feet across, 3 feet high. haha.

• Like 1

I am working on that tank right now actually.

one drawback that i had at the swap was the lack of flow and room for a heater..

so i have two koralia nanos that i plan to test in the tank and i am installing a 1 gallon container in the back that will work as a sump.

This way its big enough to put a heater in, i can pump water with a small pump into it and have it gravity drain back into the tank. Then when i sell frags i can just replace the water as needed.

i ordered a bulkhead last night online. should be here soon and i can test it out as a running system

Archived