Top Shelf Aquatics

Did a HUGE fragging today

TinyGiant

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I work at Greenwich Aquaria (CT) and we have the best goods, however like you said our prices are pretty high...

I dont mind, i get free #### :D

What would you charge for shipping to 33461?

You are killing me A just said not to add anything else until we get it on the new stand but man oh man! That purple rim is SWEET! and you have awesome coralz!

What would you charge for shipping to 33461?

You are killing me A just said not to add anything else until we get it on the new stand but man oh man! That purple rim is SWEET! and you have awesome coralz!

i'm holding off on any more shipping orders until next month. I want to bring as many frags to the swap as i can to increase my chances of getting more funds to fix my truck.

my corals all grow like weeds so next month i should be able to do another heavy fragging if need be :)

i'm holding off on any more shipping orders until next month. I want to bring as many frags to the swap as i can to increase my chances of getting more funds to fix my truck.

my corals all grow like weeds so next month i should be able to do another heavy fragging if need be :)

Send me a PM when your ready! I would probably order a 10 pack to make it worth paying for shipping!

You have awesome corals!

i never intended this thread to sell frags. normally i make a livestock listing. lol

when the time comes i'll make a listing and try to remember to post here to link to it :)

erikjphillips

how many frags or red planet do you think you will be bringing (not looking for an exact #). Its a piece i have been waiting to get for over a year now and my LFS wants 90 beans a frag.

how many frags or red planet do you think you will be bringing (not looking for an exact #). Its a piece i have been waiting to get for over a year now and my LFS wants 90 beans a frag.

None unfortunately. I only had 2 frags. Kat bought one and miss nano grabbed the other. My mother colony isnt large enough to frag again yet.

Tiny if you're still running at the end of summer, and i have my 30 up by then I'll be interested in getting some variety from you.

Tiny if you're still running at the end of summer, and i have my 30 up by then I'll be interested in getting some variety from you.

Im a lifer. Ill be around

randythefishdude
:happydance: im exited im gonna be buyin some frags toomoro :) :) :) :) i hope its worth the almost 2 hour drive there :scarry: clam pic preety please even if its a junkey phone one i just wanna see what my potental clam is gonna look like.... if u dont get to post it its ok it will just build up the suspense ..

Should be a fun time. I just got all the frags on to the transport rack. which fits great in the tank. So tomorrow i can take 5gal out and just drop the rack in and go. . Cant wait!

Builder Anthony

maybe take a extra bucket of water with you in case something leaks or at least a container

erikjphillips

Were you the guy that had the unconventional lighting set up? and by that i mean the wild led set up from china? if so i would love the details on it.....

Were you the guy that had the unconventional lighting set up? and by that i mean the wild led set up from china? if so i would love the details on it.....

that was me.

check the 1st link in my sig :) all the info you need and more :)

huge thanks to everyone who purchased from me today at the CT FFM! got me half way to having enough to fix the truck. its a huge blessing.

I still have a goo 80 frags or better left. In a couple days when everything recovers from the trip i'll make a post in the livestock forum and do some shipping!

had a blast and it was nice to all of you!

randythefishdude

IT WAS A GOOD TIME .... I DIDENT SEE U TILL I WAS LEAVIN SORRY ..... BUT I DID GET A SUPER COOL SHROOM AND SOME ZOAS AND STUFF.... IT WAS PACKED IN THERE NEXT YEAR THEY SHOULD GO SOOM WEAR WITH SOME MORE ROOM ... I GOT SOME CARIB SEA FREE SAMPLE STUFF ILL SEE HOW THAT WORKS OUT

Archived