Top Shelf Aquatics

Did a HUGE fragging today

TinyGiant

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
check out the frag tank that i made last night for the CT ffm table

430718_344498452260860_100001021233256_1062776_71796869_n.jpg

The size of this is throwing me out ... I keep thinking that those light shades are wastepaper baskets, but then I see the drill case and my head can't make sense! It looks like both a 3G, and a 300G.

well i sold 55 frags since yesterday lol

i decided to keep on trucking and am back up to 130 frags in the system. I need to hit up the LFS this week to grab a couple colonies to frag up to get my numbers back up :)

i guess its a good problem to have :P

The size of this is throwing me out ... I keep thinking that those light shades are wastepaper baskets, but then I see the drill case and my head can't make sense! It looks like both a 3G, and a 300G.

the tank is 30"x6.5x6.5" :)

the baskets are just pen holder cups

Are those GU10's on the frag tank?

At any rate, this is looking awesome.

yep.

i replaced my old gu10s with the new epistar ones after liking how they looked on my 33L

so i had 8 extras . 4 of them found a new purpose :)

Are you going to throw a k-nano or something in there?

Dang I want a frag tank...

yeah I have a k nano on my 33L that i plan to bring with me .. and a small heater :)

can you make me a sump like the proflex kind :)

i would probably be cheaper to just buy an already made one. I dont have access to cheap acrylic right now.

btw. I shipped your corals. Tossed in a couple extra too :)

all the money unfortunately is going to the IRS lol ..

we have our own landscaping biz and normally we worked a couple days part time at a pet store that i worked at for close to 16 years. Last year the owner sold the pet store to lady who, despite our best effort, we couldnt bear to work with lol. Normally the taxes we pay in from the part time work cancels out what we owe after doing our own business. stupid Paychex didnt take enough taxes out of my wife and my paycheck at the pet store.. so when we add in our income from landscaping we are left paying in this year.

I hope to make enough to cover the taxes and have some to invest in some more corals :P

all the money unfortunately is going to the IRS lol ..

we have our own landscaping biz and normally we worked a couple days part time at a pet store that i worked at for close to 16 years. Last year the owner sold the pet store to lady who, despite our best effort, we couldnt bear to work with lol. Normally the taxes we pay in from the part time work cancels out what we owe after doing our own business. stupid Paychex didnt take enough taxes out of my wife and my paycheck at the pet store.. so when we add in our income from landscaping we are left paying in this year.

I hope to make enough to cover the taxes and have some to invest in some more corals :P

That's too bad. What exception did you claim?

At the very least, you have to understand that you're not going to lose money this way. You may have just spent too much in the past.

That's too bad. What exception did you claim?

At the very least, you have to understand that you're not going to lose money this way. You may have just spent too much in the past.

we claimed 0

but what happened is that we only worked like 9-14hrs each per week. so paychecks wasnt taking anything out. i had to call them and tell them to take at least $15 out of each check so we paid something in..

its a good problem to have. we've been self employed for about 6 years now and the past two other business didnt make enough money to have to pay all that much in taxes.. most times we didnt even make enough to have to pay small business tax. this year we actually made some decent money. There arent as many payouts in the landscaping business as there were in the screen printing business. Landscaping is basically just parts and labor on the machines and truck and gas. screen printing had tons of materials and such that were great writeoffs.

but I'm fine with it. glad this FFM is coming around and enabling me to pay them on time and without taking money that could go to the mortgage or something else

as soon as my new stock of plugs arrive i will have eagle eyes, more RDE and some purple death palys. also will have frags of sunset montis too :)

Grabbed the colonies today just waiting for the plugs to arrive that i ordered today :)

those are shades of brown... i sent some extras too. you are going to probably want a full refund since i sent you extras. lol

How does one go about aquiring these mysterious so called "brown" frags?

if you don't get brown frags either let me know we'll drive down to talk to him.

Oooo... A road trip with the infamous Metrokat. My wife might suspect something. LOL ;)

How does one go about aquiring these mysterious so called "brown" frags?

you are with in a safe shipping range :)

10ea 5 for $40 or 10 for $70 (anything over 10 frags is $7 ea)

shipping should be around $30 for usps overnight or about $20 if you are within a 1 day ups or fedex ground

Archived