inTank Media Baskets

Seiryoku's Innovative Marine Nuvo 16

Seiryoku

Been busy with work...

Received the new tank, all looks ok. Guess it is as good as it gets considering two people from IM looked it over before shipping it to me. Nothing wrong with it...I just hold a grudge lol

Considering selling the tank and doing something else. Not sure I'd ever really be happy with this thing after all the crap.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Wouldn't want to risk making my own tank. Been, trying, to deal with a local aquarium maker though :)

NanoTopia

Sounds like a better option, just make sure they don't farm the job out to the lowest bidder. If the people you are dealing with are making it, you have more control of the quality. Keep us posted.

• 2 months later...

Guys seriously, you get what you pay for. 350 for a reef ready tank with LEDs is a pretty damn good price. You can't pay that kind of money for a tank that comes with so much and expect perfection. If your tank works but doesn't look perfect, I guess that's the trade off. kudos to the company for trying to make it right though. Look at ecotech, you'dl be extremely lucky to get your faulty bearings in your mp10 replaced while out of warranty.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Have the new one still sitting in the box/shipping box. Need to get around to selling it. Have the old one sitting in the garage... Should sell that one too!

Upgrading my Oceanic cube in the front room to a Lee Mar 60g cube (as well as upgrading my freshwater planted 46g bow to a Lee Mar 75g). Only tank in the bedroom, for now, is my girlfriends SW tank. Considering an odd sized acrylic AIO for the nightstand...12*14*10, same volume (7.5g) as a 12x12x12...

• 1 month later...

How are you liking the AI Nano over your Nuvo? Mine should be here tomorrow. Are you getting good growth/color from your corals? How are you hanging the fixture? Are you getting good coverage?

Archived