SaltCritters.com

CRAZY ACRO!- Ravishing Recluse? Tainted Poison?

JDK

This guy is local to me and sells frags on Ebay. I have gotten a cpl frags from him in the past. Every week the frags seem to get crazier. These two are the some of the nicest I have ever seen. He is a sponsor on R2R

j7aiz5.jpg

35l99hg.jpg

I use to have a piece of the last one. It is wild caught and very sensitive. One day I bumped it cleaning the tank and it stressed and eventually stn'd. Was very cool though. The lfs I got it from had a massive branch, it too has perished. It encrusts green which was really cool. Here's a pic of when it was happy.

IMG_20110307_125712.jpg

I use to have a piece of the last one. It is wild caught and very sensitive. One day I bumped it cleaning the tank and it stressed and eventually stn'd. Was very cool though. The lfs I got it from had a massive branch, it too has perished. It encrusts green which was really cool. Here's a pic of when it was happy.

IMG_20110307_125712.jpg

Wow that pic is great. Even better that the colony pic in his ebay listing.

It's real. Getting one Tuesday also.

Well throw it on Ebay because I thinks the bids are already over 60$ and there is at least a couple days left. I watch your ebay listings every week very good pieces and prices. Is CoralFarmer affiliated with you? You guys seem to have the same stuff?

Wow that pic is great. Even better that the colony pic in his ebay listing.

Well throw it on Ebay because I thinks the bids are already over 60$ and there is at least a couple days left. I watch your ebay listings every week very good pieces and prices. Is CoralFarmer affiliated with you? You guys seem to have the same stuff?

Yes, that is us. We share suppliers.

This guy is local to me

whoa wait a minute, where in ohio is there a LFS that sells coral that amazing? i go to three different ones that i really like but none have anything like what he has on ebay lol

whoa wait a minute, where in ohio is there a LFS that sells coral that amazing? i go to three different ones that i really like but none have anything like what he has on ebay lol

He does not have a retail shop. He sells strictly through Ebay. Its great for me cause I can bid and just go pick it up no shipping costs. He meets every Sunday after the auctions at the Post Office in Broadview hts. I believe.

He does not have a retail shop. He sells strictly through Ebay. Its great for me cause I can bid and just go pick it up no shipping costs. He meets every Sunday after the auctions at the Post Office in Broadview hts. I believe.

thanks man i'm not far from there so maybe i'll see if i can't get some of his corals

Archived