Photo

CRAZY ACRO!- Ravishing Recluse? Tainted Poison?

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

JDK

JDK

Nano Reefer

• Members
  • 611 posts
  • Joined 21 Sep 2011
  • Ohio

This guy is local to me and sells frags on Ebay. I have gotten a cpl frags from him in the past. Every week the frags seem to get crazier. These two are the some of the nicest I have ever seen. He is a sponsor on R2R

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by JDK, 20 February 2012 - 06:09 PM.

savageajc

savageajc

Got LEDs?

• Members
  • 361 posts
  • Joined 20 Jul 2010
  • Desert, Arizona
no....too...crazy..looking.. must be fake! lol

Nano-reef sucks now. It's full of wannabe mods , mods that don't actually moderate, flamers, and people that just act like children.

dislike thread. dislike idea. dislike savageajc.

Duncans do grow quickly at times. Shouldn't be to hard to talk her into giving you head on the cheap. Being her first time, you could guide her through it.

JDK

JDK

Nano Reefer

• Members
  • 611 posts
  • Joined 21 Sep 2011
  • Ohio
Here are the pics

Link to his ebay listings:
http://www.ebay.com/...p;_trksid=p3686

Posted Image

Posted Image

7digits

7digits

Nano Reefer

• Members
  • 474 posts
  • Joined 26 Feb 2010
I use to have a piece of the last one. It is wild caught and very sensitive. One day I bumped it cleaning the tank and it stressed and eventually stn'd. Was very cool though. The lfs I got it from had a massive branch, it too has perished. It encrusts green which was really cool. Here's a pic of when it was happy.
Posted Image

mrcoral.com

mrcoral.com

Nano Reefer

• Members
  • 4,668 posts
  • Joined 15 Jul 2007
It's real. Getting one Tuesday also.

JDK

JDK

Nano Reefer

• Members
  • 611 posts
  • Joined 21 Sep 2011
  • Ohio

I use to have a piece of the last one. It is wild caught and very sensitive. One day I bumped it cleaning the tank and it stressed and eventually stn'd. Was very cool though. The lfs I got it from had a massive branch, it too has perished. It encrusts green which was really cool. Here's a pic of when it was happy.
Posted Image

Wow that pic is great. Even better that the colony pic in his ebay listing.

It's real. Getting one Tuesday also.

Well throw it on Ebay because I thinks the bids are already over 60$ and there is at least a couple days left. I watch your ebay listings every week very good pieces and prices. Is CoralFarmer affiliated with you? You guys seem to have the same stuff?

Mike C.

Mike C.

LED4LIFE

• Members
  • 1,376 posts
  • Joined 29 Jan 2012
  • Cooper City, Florida
Those are some SICK acros. Definitely going to be watching these.
Posted Image-Posted Image-Posted Image-Posted Image

mrcoral.com

mrcoral.com

Nano Reefer

• Members
  • 4,668 posts
  • Joined 15 Jul 2007

Wow that pic is great. Even better that the colony pic in his ebay listing.

Well throw it on Ebay because I thinks the bids are already over 60$ and there is at least a couple days left. I watch your ebay listings every week very good pieces and prices. Is CoralFarmer affiliated with you? You guys seem to have the same stuff?

Yes, that is us. We share suppliers.

jcastle

jcastle

Nano Reefer

• Members
  • 320 posts
  • Joined 25 Oct 2011
  • Medina, OH

This guy is local to me

whoa wait a minute, where in ohio is there a LFS that sells coral that amazing? i go to three different ones that i really like but none have anything like what he has on ebay lol

Edited by jcastle, 20 February 2012 - 07:24 PM.

JDK

JDK

Nano Reefer

• Members
  • 611 posts
  • Joined 21 Sep 2011
  • Ohio

whoa wait a minute, where in ohio is there a LFS that sells coral that amazing? i go to three different ones that i really like but none have anything like what he has on ebay lol

He does not have a retail shop. He sells strictly through Ebay. Its great for me cause I can bid and just go pick it up no shipping costs. He meets every Sunday after the auctions at the Post Office in Broadview hts. I believe.

jcastle

jcastle

Nano Reefer

• Members
  • 320 posts
  • Joined 25 Oct 2011
  • Medina, OH

He does not have a retail shop. He sells strictly through Ebay. Its great for me cause I can bid and just go pick it up no shipping costs. He meets every Sunday after the auctions at the Post Office in Broadview hts. I believe.

thanks man i'm not far from there so maybe i'll see if i can't get some of his corals