Cultivated Reef

Banshee's 14G BioCube

banshee

Bump! I've been MIA forever it seems! I ended up telling the crappy job to shove it and going back to my old job. I'm much happier now. :happy: The downside was I had to take down my 3G and cram it all into my BC14. It's very packed with rock now and I haven't added any coral because I want to get my 40 running. It was all set to go but the stupid Danner MagDrive that I bought doesn't work and I haven't sent it in to be replaced yet. I'm actually debating scrapping the 40b altogether and going with something smaller or maybe 2 tanks side by side.

Anyway, here's some shots from the BC14 as it currently stands!

Hermits:

hermits.jpg

My clownfish is hosting!

clownfish-1.jpg

One of my mini mini nems

minimini.jpg

Green mushroom:

mushroom.jpg

Yuma from ScubaEthan:

yuma.jpg

coral.jpg

Xenia and zoas:

xeniaandzoas.jpg

Fuzzy mushrooms:

fuzzymushrooms.jpg

Fiesta the Mandarin is still kickin'!

mandarin.jpg

Sun coral, gorgs, and rics:

suncoral.jpg

FTS:

FTS.jpg

And just for fun... I got purple highlights! :P

purplehighlights.jpg

• Replies 757
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well.....heellloooo!!!!!!!!! I've been wondering when you'd make an appearance again!!!!!! :happy:

You've been missed!!!!!!!

Your tank is looking FANTASTIC!!!!! I see the NPS gorg is doing really well!!!!!! Love your purple highlights too :)

• 4 months later...

Looks great!

Top right the little ledge under the snail looks like there are aptasia on it ... IDK could be tube worms as well. Tank looks great though, I think it's time to place those rics against the rockwork and let them spread for now until you get the other setup going.

Awesome on the hair, wish I could pull off the multi-colored do. B)

Still have the panoramas. My corals look like crap though. About to start over with a new 24x24 cube.

Hey Randi! Yep, I have aiptasia but it's under control. Most of my rics disappeared. I think they blew behind the rockwork. Hopefully I'll find them when I move over to the new 45!

Archived