ReefCleaners.org

Reef Cleaners... John,

RayWhisperer

For shame, John, for shame!

I ordered 10 dwarf ceriths. I already know John can't count, so I figure I'd get about 40. Nope. Not the case. I stopped counting at 100. C'mon, John. This is basic math. As if that were not enough, I ordered 8 dwarf ringed cowries. I received 0. Now lets do the math for John here. 8 x 2 = 16 That's $16, John... Not $23. 8 x 2 does NOT = 23. John refunds me $23. I had a big order. $111 and change with shipping. You can not tell me that shipping those 8 cowries would have cost $7 worth of the shipping charge.

So, I decided to refund John. I sent him his $23 back. I know he doesn't have what I want. I know he's not sure when he'll get them back in. I don't care, because I'm one of those 1% you all love to hate. CM pays me well to slap you 99% around with the ban stick.

Seriously, though. John is a great guy to do business with. Hell, I screwed up some other customers order. John apologized to me for ruining his business zen. Who does that? When you need a CUC, you need to see this guy.

John, thank you again. Again, I'm sorry for screwing up another customers order. I still want those cowries + 4 more (That's 12, John). I'm content and willing to wait. I'd also like those left handed hermits and a few more limpets, when you get the cowries in. You can email me, or PM me, which ever is easier for you. I'll probably want a few more things by that time.

For shame on me for posting this here instead of the Vendor/Trader feedback forum, where it belongs. However, I enforce the laws, so I can break them. That's how I roll.

For shame, John, for shame!

I ordered 10 dwarf ceriths. I already know John can't count, so I figure I'd get about 40. Nope. Not the case. I stopped counting at 100. C'mon, John. This is basic math. As if that were not enough, I ordered 8 dwarf ringed cowries. I received 0. Now lets do the math for John here. 8 x 2 = 16 That's $16, John... Not $23. 8 x 2 does NOT = 23. John refunds me $23. I had a big order. $111 and change with shipping. You can not tell me that shipping those 8 cowries would have cost $7 worth of the shipping charge.

So, I decided to refund John. I sent him his $23 back. I know he doesn't have what I want. I know he's not sure when he'll get them back in. I don't care, because I'm one of those 1% you all love to hate. CM pays me well to slap you 99% around with the ban stick.

Seriously, though. John is a great guy to do business with. Hell, I screwed up some other customers order. John apologized to me for ruining his business zen. Who does that? When you need a CUC, you need to see this guy.

John, thank you again. Again, I'm sorry for screwing up another customers order. I still want those cowries + 4 more (That's 12, John). I'm content and willing to wait. I'd also like those left handed hermits and a few more limpets, when you get the cowries in. You can email me, or PM me, which ever is easier for you. I'll probably want a few more things by that time.

For shame on me for posting this here instead of the Vendor/Trader feedback forum, where it belongs. However, I enforce the laws, so I can break them. That's how I roll.

Yes, it's well-established that John's skills do not lie in math. LOLOL

L

Deleted User 6
I don't care, because I'm one of those 1% you all love to hate.

####in' a, ray. right on.

I have really good lfs here in the Tampa area, but I only buy my cuc from John. He's the coolest!

btw; my last order almost had the exact amount I ordered. 1 emerald, 1 clump of macro, 1 chinton, and 1 ringed cowrie :P . I got a free fl cerith that hitched a ride with the emerald. John really can count.

I just placed another order, John. I want those cowries!

*In my best David Banner voice* Don't make me angry. You wouldn't like me when I'm angry.

/nerd reference.

Got my reefcleaner today...Johnny def doesn't know how to count...I ordered the JBJ kit, which was supposed to have 8 snails in it...this is just the dwarf ceriths bag... So half go to my 3 gallon pico and half are going to my established 25 gallon at home

post-72404-1330106500_thumb.jpg

I just placed another order, John. I want those cowries!

*In my best David Banner voice* Don't make me angry. You wouldn't like me when I'm angry.

/nerd reference.

For Ray, stunting actually is a habit.

l_5211accd5751a367145a72eccc81c402.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

I just go my 5.5 gallon crew yesterday. I have read and hurd that John cant count so i figure i would do 1/3 of my tank size. i all ready had a few thing in my bc14. When i opened the box i was amazed i got all so many snails and crabs. theres no way they could all be for a 5 gallon tank. I would recomend john to anyone. I cant wait to get my dry rock in the mail :D

Archived