Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

XTE white

M@rine_lover

Milad LEDGroupBuy.com
Cutter has them for $3, which is exactly half of what they charge for an XPG.

I bet Milad can get them down to $2.

Probably not $2! We are still figuring out the price.

Milad LEDGroupBuy.com
Cool.. :D !

Hope the price will be cheaper than XPG white :lol: .

Its cheaper.

We have the new XMLs coming too at a insane price.

Milad LEDGroupBuy.com
Really :o ? If XML's price insane, I'll choose XML instead of XTE lo..LOL!

The ones we are bringing in are the high end XMLs that you might see for around $12, they will be closer to T6 prices we have.

The ones we are bringing in are the high end XMLs that you might see for around $12, they will be closer to T6 prices we have.

When When When...!!!

• 2 weeks later...
M@rine_lover

XML and XTE white stock in?

Milad LEDGroupBuy.com
XML and XTE white stock in?

They are being made currently. Should be in transit soon. We will have them up for pre order once they are shipped.

M@rine_lover
They are being made currently. Should be in transit soon. We will have them up for pre order once they are shipped.

Should I wait for XTE white or just get XPG white instead?

Btw...just my feedback...why your online store do not have the single pack for True Violet, XPE blue, XPG Cool White & Warm White now? As my tank is nano and I need a few type of LEDs to create wide/full spectrum so buying 6 in a pack is a waste to me as I don't want to keep spare.

Please advice.

Milad LEDGroupBuy.com
Should I wait for XTE white or just get XPG white instead?

Btw...just my feedback...why your online store do not have the single pack for True Violet, XPE blue, XPG Cool White & Warm White now? As my tank is nano and I need a few type of LEDs to create wide/full spectrum so buying 6 in a pack is a waste to me as I don't want to keep spare.

Please advice.

If you wait, you will end up saving a couple bucks but if its a nano, it wont be much of a savings. They are basically the same LED but a bit cheaper (not by a ton but its a savings.

As far as the single packs go, we have them in the most purchased products and ones that we feel people ask for singles alot from. If you ever purchase from us you will notice that these come factory sealed in packs. so we dont open them and split them up because that puts alot of overhead on us so the less we open the cheaper it is for you. The Royal Blue XTE will soon have singles and the True Violet has 2 packs (120 degree) which are designed for nanos. In most cases the True Violets 60 degrees are bought in packs of 6 so we dont carry those in smaller quantities, if you are buying 6 you need the 60 degree optics.

What is the difference between the new xm-l's that are coming in and the old ones you currently have Milad?

more lumens per watt (I think 40 more per watt than the T5) They will be the U2

Milad LEDGroupBuy.com
Milad are you going to be getting more 3-up stars? Like an All royal blue 3-up star? that would be so cool.....

Royal blue we may bring in

Archived